Poultry sector doing well...

Santo Domingo.- Presidency Administrative minister José Ramón Peralta yesterday said the Dominican economy is in a dynamic process and that president Danilo Medina is doing everything possible for the productive sectors to create jobs and lift thousands of citizens out of poverty.

"The banks’ portfolio loans of grew by 30 billion pesos at the end of 2012, and this money is loaned to those who produce and create jobs, to stimulate the economy and that's good," said Peralta.

He said Medina’s policies inject cash via the Agricultural Bank with loans to micro, small and medium businesses and his surprise visits to all associations and cooperatives nationwide lead to "optimism in all sectors," which in his view is good for stability in 2013.

COMMENTS
Written by: BASTA, 18 Jan 2013 9:25 AM
From: Dominican Republic, =Ghetto/Legalize Drugs/Free abortions for all Never Confuse Education with Intelligence
Better lay off 350,000 Gov. employees. FIRST!
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 18 Jan 2013 9:52 AM
From: United States, brooklyn, NY
HE PURPLE DRAGON MEDAL RIBBON. Daily Update as of DTG: 18JAN 13. (0852EST)
CITATION:

THE PDMR is awarded to the following ignorant, functional illiterates, third world morons; for their contribution and dedicated effort in support of the Purple Dragon thugs and corrupt Dominican ruling elite. This group of dedicated rabid ASS-KISSERS, BOCA DE BURROS, are the pundits of the Purple Dragon cause in DT.

OHHHVICTOR AKA BOCA E’BURRA/DANILO (SHARING THE 1STPLACE).
CARLOSFRANCO
JHC-
DON B DUMB (SILENT)
JARABACOA
BERNIES
DREAMKILLER AKA: Sandusky.
AnthonyC (same as John, MEGA A***Hs)
TRUJILLO
ATABEY
LAREGLA
LV ROD
IMARTINEZ
PEPE32
NOTE:
If you feel that you need to be part of this distinguished, award winning group of idiots; please let us know, and we will be delighted to make you part of this pack of plague infested RATS.
Written by: Atabey, 18 Jan 2013 10:58 AM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--
Written by: BASTA, 18 Jan 2013 9:25 AM

Better lay off 350,000 Gov. employees. FIRST!"

And what exactly will doing such a drastic measure insure?

A dramatic drop in demand and a DEPRESSION in DR.

Cut red tape by cutting back on these botellas slowly but surely. These steps have to go with an private sector economic expansion that absorbs the numbers being cut and those that are currently out of work. Not a small task, and will take much guidance and luck to secure. Chile went through a series of massive steps to achieve its low "botella" standing. And it did so under a military dictatorship under Agusto Pinochet.

And as the French economist Attali, I believe, stated concerning creating a middle class DR:
The flows of cheap Haitian labor will make that a very difficult proposition in the near future.

Written by: Atabey, 18 Jan 2013 11:00 AM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--

Getting these flows moving in the right direction, i.e., cutting "botellas", increasing private sector jobs in sufficient quantities/quality to absorb unemployed and "botellas-less" job seekers, and controlling the cheapest labor cost flows from Haiti, is/will be a VERY challenging task. Add the other tasks in urgent need of attention in DR, and it's rather more a political "sadist" who would seek to be president under those conditions.

Written by: josean, 18 Jan 2013 11:47 AM
From: United States, Fighting the Dictatorship of the Narco PLD Mafia; Guillermo Moreno President 2016

The imposition of a TAX MUGGING to Cover Up 8 years of MASSIVE PLD thievery will do little to Stimulate Job Creation.

It’s intended to keep the excessive Do Nothing Bloated reserve army of Numb Nut Voters Narco-Lie-onel created to guarantee his dictatorial rule!

Written by: dreadlocks, 18 Jan 2013 7:48 PM
says Professor of Development Economics, Atabey

And what exactly will doing such a drastic measure insure?

A dramatic drop in demand and a DEPRESSION in DR.

care to tell us why?
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 12:48 AM

Excellent job by PLD administration...
As always!

PLD 2016-3000 !
Written by: dreadlocks, 19 Jan 2013 1:12 AM
victor, what is a portfolio loan?
Written by: josean, 19 Jan 2013 7:03 AM

.Dr. Dread,

Ms. Vickey is still working on figuring out the spoon, the fork and the knife!

Written by: dreadlocks, 19 Jan 2013 8:37 AM
he has no idea what they are for, i am sure.
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 9:53 AM
From: United States, brooklyn, NY
HE PURPLE DRAGON MEDAL RIBBON. Daily Update as of DTG: 19JAN 13. (0852EST)
CITATION:

/DANILO/Pajaro del Tordo (climbed up to # 1; has shown great potential to stay on this spot)
OHHHVICTOR AKA BOCA E’BURRA
CARLOSFRANCO
JHC-
DON B DUMB (SILENT)
JARABACOA
BERNIES
DREAMKILLER AKA: Sandusky.
AnthonyC (same as John, MEGA A***Hs)
TRUJILLO
ATABEY
LAREGLA
LV ROD
IMARTINEZ
PEPE32
NOTE:
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 10:19 AM
Dready;

I am sorry I couldn't answer yesterday..I was honestly exhausted...

Portfolio loan?
Do you know what is Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?

The Presidency Administrative minister yesterday said the Dominican economy is in a dynamic process and they talk about the bonds as well.
That really get me excited!

do you know what is a bond?

Do you know what is a investment portfolio?

Have you EVER you or Josie's Ano had one?
If you said so, what are you criteria for picking it up? I am a DEEP Ben Graham follower, ( one of my favorites topics).. So please illustrate me with your great experience and knowledge !

@s..le!

Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 10:22 AM
Boca e' burro,
Do you know what is a investment portfolio? (ESL NEEDED)..
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 10:23 AM
Boca e' burro,

Have you EVER you or Josie's Ano had one? (ESL NEEDED)
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 10:27 AM
Boca e burro,
that really get me excited!(ESL NEEDED).

We all make silly grammar BLOOPERS! However, you are just an uneducated, pathetic, moron.
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 10:36 AM

OMG !

ingle ..Your lack of knowledge is getting me excited !
Can you illustrate me as well in the latest topics!

ingle: You are such a clown! You are brilliant !
You should be a stand-up comedian, like Andy Kaufman or Toni Clifton maybe!
I can tell you this..You make me laugh! Thanks !

That's the best way to start my day!
Written by: dreadlocks, 19 Jan 2013 10:44 AM
says victor

Portfolio loan?
Do you know what is Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?

i bet you have no idea what is the purpose of those two institutions. stop acting knowledgeable, because we know you dropped out of school in the third grade.
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 10:46 AM
Boca e burro,

Review your hieroglyphs before hitting the "send" key.
Written by: dreadlocks, 19 Jan 2013 10:53 AM
says ingle

Boca e burro,

Review your hieroglyphs before hitting the "send" key.

now you just sent him running off to google.
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 10:54 AM
Dread,

jajajajajajaj!
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 10:57 AM

OMG !

These two clowns are making my day today!
These comedian duo are spechless today!
Chech and Choong smoking weed!

Thank you Ingle and dready!... You already illustrate me with your great knowledge!
I am having a blast with you this morning!

Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 11:06 AM
From: United States, brooklyn, NY
These comedian duo are spechless today! (ESL NEEDED)

These comedian or COMEDIANS;

Basura de La Barquita, PAGAME Q TE ESTOY ENSEÑANDO GRATIS. NO' MAS FREE LESSONS!!!
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 11:10 AM
Boca e burro,

Please take my advise! Te voy a dejar tranquilo..... just for a few mms.
Written by: dreadlocks, 19 Jan 2013 11:13 AM
victor, stop trying to be an Atabey clone, and give a direct answer to questions. now try to tell us what is the main function of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 11:25 AM
Dear ingle & dready:

Nowadays ,what are your main criteria to pick bonds?
Or any kind of securities?

Do you rather to use low multiplier or high multiplier in this recession and why?

Do you belief in high graded securities by S & P as a main topic for choosing your securities?

If you like stocks more than bonds, do you think that a low price per share related to market capitalization is more important in your criteria that a high rated bond ranked by Standard and Poor's ?
Or maybe do you rather a low multiplier of recent earning in your securities not confined to DJIA issues? Why?

Do you rather a low price in dollars per share as a criteria instead a long time dividend return? why?

These are normal question that you ned to know before making important dcisions as everyone know..

Please, Cheech and Chong illustrate me !

It's been a rough week, I need to laugh a little bit more this weekend!

Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 11:28 AM
From: United States, brooklyn, NY

Boca e burro: not again....
Written by: dreadlocks, 19 Jan 2013 11:29 AM
i asked you a question. in the civilized world, intelligent people do not answer questions with questions. answer the question, and we will attempt to educate you, afterwards. that will be difficult, since you are obviously unfamiliar with the basic concepts, but we will give it a try. and, take it easy on google. you look silly.
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 11:36 AM
Dread,

You said it " lack of basic concept". I would not waste my time with this fool (I'm being generous this time).
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 11:38 AM

Dready:

Yes, I know very WEll what Fannie mae is..
In fact I was very lucky I sold my finantial section of my portfolio in 2008 just a couple of weeks before the FM crisis of 2008, mostly because in the media and internet they were very concern about the mortgage crisis of a lot of banks..

Now Tony clifton ( because you wouldnt even make it to Andy Kauffman), I asked several questions, please illustrate me with your wisdom!

I I want to laugh a little bit!

Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 11:41 AM

Question answered..

Now Cheech and chong time to answer!

So my duo of "economy and invesment experts" please illustrate me with your "WISDOM". :)

Jerks!
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 11:53 AM
Oh, C'Mon Abbot and Costello ( dready & Ingle)..
You were talking like parrots few minutes ago..

And now I only hear the sound of silence..

I wonder why......
please illustrate me with your "WISDOM" ....

JERKS!

Written by: dreadlocks, 19 Jan 2013 12:09 PM
victor, you are a waste of broadband. go back to jugando gallo. i have had enough of playing with a child for the day.
Written by: danny00, 19 Jan 2013 12:19 PM
From: United States, Acropolis 114 santo DOMINGO
Yes, I know very WEll what Fannie mae is..

WAS THIS DRUG MONEY? OR FROM SHOPLIFTING?
WHEN ONE HAS A 3RD GRADE EDUCATION THIER IS NO OTHER WAY.
HEY! I WAS SMARTER THEN U I BOUGHT GOLD WHEN IT WAS $800...
CHOO CHOO.
ALL ABOARD THE WALL STREET EXPRESS.
NOW IT SEEMS THEIR ARE MORE THEN ONE DOMINICAN PLAYING THE STOCK MARKET.....
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 12:36 PM

Opppsss..
I've forgot that danny would feel bad about it..

Ok..not a duo but the three stooges!

Can any one of you experts try to answer my questions?

Trio de ESTUPIDOS !!
Written by: josean, 19 Jan 2013 1:36 PM

"finantial"

Is this a new PLD Language!

Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 2:26 PM
JOE,

It is their official language: ANALFABETOS (in DR is the same). Functional illiterate running 10 million people; sad but true.
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 2:35 PM
oppsss. I see that josie's Ano & ingle want to take part of the conversation..

josie's Ano .. Talking about Convertible bonds and preferred stocks ..which one do you rather have and why?

Let me ask you the most basic question,, EVERYBODY knows this! But you wont find an answer for this because it's SOOOO obvious!

Which one is the MOST WANTED preferred stock in the world and why it was created?

You need to be the MOST STUPID person in the world not to know that...

( Hint: It's so obvious that you wont find the answer in Google!)

Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 2:44 PM

Carajo, pero que partida de animales son Ingle , josie's Ano, dany, Basta & dready !

Entre todos no juntan medio cerebro!

Que estupidos e ignorantes!

Dios mio ,agarren un libro o un periodico un dia para que estudien , en vez de escribir basuras todo el dia en DT !
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 2:47 PM
Victor,

Two words: you are BKOKE and I am verrrrrrry comfortable, (work is an option, fact). Now is time to chase and expose the corrupt thugs running the country.

Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 2:58 PM

LOL....Avoiding the question?

When I mention animals, you were the one that came up front..
Soooooooo , I am going to name you "el animal #1"

So, I am giving a chance to redeem yourself..please answer the question above...it's SOOOO easy and everybody knows it......
But you NEED TO BE the biggest animal in the WORLD if you don't to know it!
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 3:10 PM
Victor,

You are a MILLONARIO!!! feel better?... good (you are still broke).
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 4:00 PM

Ingle( el animal #1)
Not, I am not millionaire..
But I already made some good money ..Knowing those basics facts..

Something that you in your factory in Brooklyn should know about instead of posting nonsense 24/7 like your retard friends over here..

By the way... I asked you something and I haven't get an answer yet..Time to redeem yourself!
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 4:22 PM
Boca e Burro,

You are BROKE!!!IJO DE PERRA. MIRA DONDE YO VIVO.. just what we pay in property taxes is more than what you make in six months. Monday, I will be working hard.... doing something that HIJOS DE PUTAs COMO TU nunca se lo pueden soñar. BYE!!!! DANI Y TU SON PAJAROS DE LA MISMA ALA..
Written by: ohhhvictor, 19 Jan 2013 4:29 PM

Sorry Ingle ( aka el animal #1)..
I dont live in the section 8 like you do..
Written by: ingle23 This user is banned, 19 Jan 2013 5:01 PM
Boca e burro,

We did our "home-work", in fact, you are out of work as we speak. HP.
Written by: danny00, 20 Jan 2013 7:42 PM
From: United States, Acropolis 114 santo DOMINGO
according to manuel orozco, author of the new book development in the global ecobal, the u.s.-based undocumented workers in the states send to latin america and the carribean annually about 73 billion...... if obama makes their status legalized the amount will increase about 18% that would mean and extra 13 billion dollars in 2014..

Written by: danny00, 20 Jan 2013 7:44 PM
From: United States, Acropolis 114 santo DOMINGO
that was global economy...........
Written by: Rainman, 21 Jan 2013 3:47 PM
If the DR government will only protect and respect foreign investments the economy will improve, the possibilities of growth are endless but so is the corruption and the taking advantage of those who come to the country with the intent of investing and are just taken to the cleaners by everyone including their own lawyers in many cases. It is very difficult to return home and tell others to go and invest in DR