Previous Next Close Gallery
Picture 1 of 3
Previous Next Zoom Picture

Manila.- Five feet, 10 inches tall Dominican beauty Sarah Feliz Mok, candidate to the Miss Earth Pageant crown slated for Saturday in Manila, sets herself apart from her rivals because among other attributes, makes her living as a sport commentator in her country’s radio and TV.

"On the radio and TV I speak sports, mainly baseball, which I like so much, but I also work as a model, which was my first career, and in addition study medicine," said the versatile 22 year old beauty quoted by Efe.

With just seven months to obtain her doctorate in medicine, Feliz said she’s making one last effort to become a Miss Earth finalist after more than two weeks in the Philippines. “What I’m not accustomed to in the Philippines is the schedule because there’s a 12 hour difference with my country. At night I’m totally awake, so during the day I’m half asleep, aside from that, everything’s fine."

COMMENTS
Written by: Cacique, 2 Dec 2011 11:07 AM
Tribe happy young squaww tends sacred soil...Peace...
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 11:10 AM
From: Australia
A "doctorate" in medicine (PhD) at 22 or 23? I don't think so.
Written by: Yucahu, 2 Dec 2011 11:42 AM
From: United States, Miami
Hunny is fine. fine. fine....In my book she already got a Phd...Pretty Hot Damn it!!!.....
So Roy Stone you can hate dawg, but mamacita is a rising star and I'm sure her haters are her motivators...Boooyaaaah,
And what...?
Written by: Yucahu, 2 Dec 2011 11:42 AM
From: United States, Miami
And what...?
Written by: generoso, 2 Dec 2011 12:06 PM
From: Dominican Republic, +Sorry, No Habla Stupid+
Sarah Feliz Mok rules!
Guys get a glimpse of her in her undies:
And RoyStone just because you are an old reject hiding in DR for who knows what, doesn't give you a right to always be criticizing anything good from this magnificent island.
Listen you old fart, in the DR when she gets her initial medical doctor title, she is called a doctor, she does not have a doctorate, and the info has to be correctly interpreted. Afterwards she needs to go for her residency and specialization, but it does not take away from her merits.
Written by: xwill7, 2 Dec 2011 12:07 PM
From: United States, El cuarto bate

roystone, Don't hate because she is doing something positive with her life
Written by: curlando, 2 Dec 2011 12:27 PM
From: United States, Bronx
I have seen better looking women than her walking on the Conde.
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 12:30 PM
Opps!
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 12:30 PM
From: Australia
Hey, who said anything about hating her? I merely made the point that having a Bachelor of Medicine degree enabling the holder to practice medicine, is not have a doctorate, which requires a PhD. If you think that aggressively leaping to her defense will somehow ingratiate yourself with her, you are just wanking.
Yes she is stunning looking, and obviously intelligent, articulate and motivated, but maybe still has not learned about Melatonin.
Dream on, boys - I've already got a beautiful, young Dominican intern!
Written by: FedericoD, 2 Dec 2011 12:39 PM
From: Canada
Generoso .... beauty and brains and motivation what an excellent combination and more power to her. ...
Written by: generoso, 2 Dec 2011 12:54 PM
From: Dominican Republic, +Sorry, No Habla Stupid+
FedericoD
I know, I am sending her a message proposing to be her lifelong slave and mentor, lol.
Written by: benwaballs, 2 Dec 2011 12:55 PM
Hell my wife is better looking than her. I have had girlfriends more attractive here.
Written by: generoso, 2 Dec 2011 12:57 PM
From: Dominican Republic, +Sorry, No Habla Stupid+
RoyStone
Wanking? If you can land a young medical doctor to nurse your old deranged bones, and take you out to get some sun in your wheelchair, why can't I? lol.
Written by: xwill7, 2 Dec 2011 1:01 PM
From: United States, El cuarto bate
mr roy don't be a piggy lol
Written by: yumnuk3, 2 Dec 2011 3:45 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

If ugliness were bricks, the type of girls Roy likes would be the Great Wall Of China.LOL.
Written by: HateitorLOVEIT, 2 Dec 2011 3:46 PM
From: United States, Washington, DC
she has a beautiful face but she needs to eat more rice and beans....... not string beans!!!
Written by: benwaballs, 2 Dec 2011 3:48 PM
OMG. LOL. That was pretty good. I this girl is considered beautiful or "Miss Earth" I would hate to see ugly.
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 3:58 PM
From: Australia
benwaballs, ... and your beautiful wife's name is Mrs Palmer?
Maybe you find women smarter than you "ugly" - guess that limits your options dramatically!

Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 4:19 PM
generoso,
Not all my bones are old and deranged - in fact she keeps one quite straight and strong. You want to know how to get a young Dominican woman? I suspect you already know and already have! However If that's a serious question then PM me for a serious answer.
Written by: xwill7, 2 Dec 2011 4:46 PM
From: United States, El cuarto bate
roystone bebe mucha mamajuana jajajajaja!!!
Written by: DONT_BE_SILENT, 2 Dec 2011 4:47 PM
From: Dominican Republic, NEVER FORGOTTEN, NOR FORSAKEN!
mmm mmm mmm
Written by: Nehesy, 2 Dec 2011 6:26 PM
From: France, London / Paris
Baby is hot but you bite her @ss you meet the bones and break front teeth. Damn she is skinny.
Written by: yumnuk3, 2 Dec 2011 6:34 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

There is nothing wrong with her because I like meat and bones.
Written by: Nehesy, 2 Dec 2011 6:38 PM
From: France, London / Paris
meat ? i only see bones. just personal taste she is pretty but not @ssy.
Written by: generoso, 2 Dec 2011 6:45 PM
From: Dominican Republic, +Sorry, No Habla Stupid+
Nehesy
You wouldn't know as your kind prefers goats and sheep.
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 7:04 PM
Nehesy,
You are forgetting she is a candidate for the Miss Earth Pageant, not Playboy Centrefold of the Year.
Yeah, I'd prefer to see her able to fill a DD and not an A-, but that's my personal preference, and possibly yours?
Hey, weren't you defending Islam earlier? Maybe she'd look better in a burka?
She's an environmentalist too? Certainly not your average Dominican.
Written by: Nehesy, 2 Dec 2011 7:12 PM
From: France, London / Paris
Roy

A Man is a Man ,plus I'm young. This girl has no @ss .if you live in the DR you shoud see my point
Written by: ahardedge, 2 Dec 2011 10:09 PM
From: Canada, Alberta
Dominican woman sure have nice bootys that for sure
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 10:26 PM
From: Australia
One flaw in her character - she lacks good taste - she likes baseball.
Written by: xwill7, 2 Dec 2011 10:40 PM
From: United States, El cuarto bate
Baseball is America's great game... Do you like boring soccer???
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 10:47 PM
xwill7,
So what is the Dominican Republic's great game?
Sorry, I have never heard of "soccar" - is that some kind of motor sport?
Written by: RoyStone, 2 Dec 2011 11:05 PM
From: Australia
For your information, Australia's sport is Australian Rules Football. It's a bit like American Football but faster, tougher and without the sissy padding, helmets and face-masks.
Take a look at:
Baseball is a minor sport in Australia, but still managed to beat the Dominican team!
Written by: FedericoD, 2 Dec 2011 11:10 PM
From: Canada
How often does Mrs. Palmer wash her hands?
Written by: Grosero, 3 Dec 2011 12:46 PM
today, it is nice and furry but wait till it looks like a turd with a wagon trac running through it.
Written by: xwill7, 3 Dec 2011 12:52 PM
From: United States, El cuarto bate
roy,
I am a nascar fan
Written by: xwill7, 3 Dec 2011 12:54 PM
From: United States, El cuarto bate
roy, you can not compare any other football to American football. Keep drinking fosters bro
Written by: RoyStone, 3 Dec 2011 8:12 PM
: xwill7,
Yeah, American Football is like Australian Football,
only played by girls.
Written by: lovingit, 3 Dec 2011 9:01 PM
From: United States, Delaware
@RoyStone

PHD @ 22?.. Yes.. she started college at 16.

It's not uncommon to see people start College @ 16, even here in the US is seen quite often.

BTW.. F^CK you on those Baseball and American Football comments... That you do not like a sport, fine, but respect the sport and those who like it.
Written by: RoyStone, 3 Dec 2011 10:06 PM
lovingit,

PhD in 5 years from high-school? I'd like to see that! Common? Give us some examples. Do you even know what a PhD is?

I don't have a problem with anyone playing any sport. It's fun, good exercise and a good social activity. The problem I have is with the idiots who don't play anything but watch it and make heroes and gods of those who are good at it, and buy the products they endorse or advertise during games, that justify the obscene payments they receive, enough to run a small hospital. Why should a sport command "respect", let alone those with nothing better to do than to watch it?

Written by: lovingit, 4 Dec 2011 1:55 PM
From: United States, Delaware
UNIBE has a 5 year 4 months intensive program:

The university is recognized in the U.S., thus allowing the students to simply take their license exam to have the ability to practice there without the need to take more university classes over there. The university is also recognized internationally at other countries with similar agreements.. Classes could be in Spanish or English.

A few years ago, in Britain, a girl was became a Doctor at around the same age:

Just to show you Roy, that when I write, I don't write nonsense BLAH BLAH like you... at times, you make very good points, but those times are rare, and from the time you joined this site to now, the times when you make sense are becoming rarer and rarer and have only became a DR HATER.
Written by: lovingit, 4 Dec 2011 2:03 PM
From: United States, Delaware
...cont...

@Roy

All you do is mostly write insulting comments with little (if any) or no value at all.
Written by: RoyStone, 4 Dec 2011 2:34 PM
lovingit,
You, and perhaps Dominican Today, fail to recognize the difference between the term :doctor: - which to the general public means a person qualified to practice medicine, by virtue of a Bachelor of Medicine degree, and a doctorate, which means having a PhD - derived from the term Doctor of Philosophy. In most countries, this means first passing high school, going to university and obtaining a Bachelor's degree, then and Honors Degree, Or Masters Degree, then a PhD on successful completion of a thesis, taking a number of years. It need not have anything to do with medicine. The term originally meant teacher - similar to professor, which is a higher degree again.
Being a "doctor" does not mean having a "doctorate" - an easy and understandable mistake. Nothing to do with hatred, insults or the Dominican Republic, so keep your hair on, Okay?
Written by: RoyStone, 4 Dec 2011 2:51 PM
lovingit,

Heenal Raichura became a doctor in Britain at age 22. However she did not obtain a "doctorate", and is certainly not typical since:

1) She's the youngest doctor ever in the UK
2) At just nine-years-old she joined MENSA with an IQ of 170 and became the youngster person to start secondary school.

I rest my case.
Written by: lovingit, 5 Dec 2011 3:34 PM
From: United States, Delaware
@Roy

Perhaps you are right on the "doctorate" part... I was thinking more along the lines of a "doctor" and not "doctorate" so I stand corrected on that she "MAY" not be getting a PHD, yet, a doctor, still requires at least a masters degree, not sure about Australia, but in the DR and US, there is no such thing as a Bachelor's degree in Medicine that would allow you practice medicine.
Written by: RoyStone, 5 Dec 2011 3:52 PM
lovingit,

"Doctor" is a very confusing and ambiguous term. Hence in Australia, people, and particularly government departments, are starting to use the term "medical practitioner" which s sufficiently vague to cover a wide scope of professionals, but does not imply what qualifications they have.

What is also confusing, is dentists, chiropractors and even homeopathic quacks get away with giving themselves the title "Dr". Yet surgeons, arguably the most qualified, use the title "Mr"!

Definitions aside, I think we agree she is a stunning, clever and motivated young Dominican woman and worthy of praise and emulation. As for those who say they have better , well "I'd like to see that!"
Written by: RoyStone, 5 Dec 2011 3:52 PM