Tomas Ping-Fu Hou accompanied by officials.

Santo Domingo.- Taiwan’s Government disbursed US$1.5 million of a total of US$3.0 million to modernize with leading edge technology equipment for "Airport security project " for the Airport Security Dept. and Civil Aviation Agency, the Economy Minister Temístocles Montas announced Tuesday.

Taiwan Ambassador Tomas Ping-Fu Hou handed the check to Montas and Defense minister Sigfrido Pared, during a National Palace ceremony.

Senior officials and the directors of Airport Security and of Civil Aviation also participated in the activity.

COMMENTS
Written by: RobertoJose, 10 Dec 2013 1:23 PM
From: United States, FREEPORT, Long Island......blues, stripe bass and now doormats
In return FOR WHAT!!!!!

Written by: RobertoJose, 10 Dec 2013 1:23 PM
In return FOR WHAT!!!!!

Written by: dreadlocks, 10 Dec 2013 1:38 PM
does that include replacing the stolen fence?
Written by: Atabey, 10 Dec 2013 1:55 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--

We might have enough to buy some from J, Dready.

Written by: foresthill, 10 Dec 2013 1:59 PM
DR watch out China is watching.
Written by: blue105, 10 Dec 2013 2:53 PM
Yes because the slums of Florida and New York are way better get a real job loser all you talk is crap of matter of which you know nothing of. You and josean are a bunch of garbage whom roam free like a fat cow in this forum consuming any positive stories with your negative cow crap
Written by: Danilo, 10 Dec 2013 3:48 PM
From: Dominican Republic, SDQ --- VIGILADOR.COM (Beta) - Vigilando nuestra Quisqueya
Haitians, why do I see an increase in donations these days? Where's the embargo? Lying scums!

blue,
DannyDoubleMierda is special, so don't bother discussing anything with him.
Written by: danny00, 10 Dec 2013 4:41 PM
From: United States, JPMORGAN INC. STOCK BROKER HO HO HO
No they don't want to get jobs in Washington Heights or the Cuban low life's that rob the Florida Medicaid System in the Heights u know the game don't u?.......The low life Cubans the day they landed in Florida went into the Drug business today it's FU---the Governent cheating the Medicaid....use to light Jail sentence for that crime not today they get buried when they they get nailed... Dominicans?...What's up with Rikers Island and everyUp-State Jail that are full of Dominicans?... the Con-Air Flights are "Sold Out".. Ok!MrBlue.... Fu---Joke the whole thing...Wonder if Colonel Quirivo Paulino AKA (The Rat)...Lol...and Yoselyn Ortega are Doing for Xmas this Year?...Ortega is from Santiago she's the Dominican Nanny that took a knife and gutted two kids she was in trusted to look over for..these kids where 2-5year olds...she claimed she had money problems?
Written by: danny00, 10 Dec 2013 4:42 PM
From: United States, JPMORGAN INC. STOCK BROKER HO HO HO
This what u get when u Trust a Dominican...
Written by: LuiGy, 10 Dec 2013 5:07 PM
Danny00 real estate is hot for short term or for rental. Don't hang on them for too long. When the Fed tapers and raises interest rates watch the dip housing is going to have. It'll make the 2008 recession a walk in the park.

Danny00 I've been thinking of leaving the, cdnycotp short for "communist Democratic new York City of the people.", for somewhere like the south, preferably FL even DR. Me and my mother run a small restaurant and I've been thinking of opening another one but not in NY. Next summer I'm going to take a vacation either to DR or FL just to get an idea of the surroundings. Where part of FL would you recommend?
Written by: guillermone, 15 Dec 2013 1:02 AM
"Next summer I'm going to take a vacation either to DR or FL just to get an idea of the surroundings. Where part of FL would you recommend?"

Are you actually asking this knuckle head for advice?
This guy is known as Captain Stinky and he lives in the Florida keys. He make his living supplying live bait to fishing stores. He use to work in the fields picking tomatoes in the farms of Homestead, Florida or in the produce packing houses, before he found a niche in the fishing business. This guy actually goes around digging holes looking for worms to sell. I don't know if he would be the most qualified person to ask for advice. Just read most of his posts, and you will see. He is incoherent and just rambles on without making much sense.

My advice to you is keep out of Florida if you need to work. If you already have money or investments to live and can depend it, then perhaps moving to South Florida wont be too bad. But this is a tough place for an individual to make a living
Written by: LuiGy, 15 Dec 2013 2:45 PM
I want to open up a restaurant down there. I hear lots of talk from people that food sucks down there. all types of food. I have family down there in Orlando and they tell me that even the Chinese restaurants are horrible.i just want to look around to get a better feeling of the atmosphere, look for where and what's missing and supply the demand. I prefer FL cuz of the weatherand it's friendlyness on business. I don't plan to move in as soon as I arrive, First I need to get the finances together, so is gonna take me some time. I would like to open a small restaurant down there with like 10 tables and sell good quality dominican food. I currently reside in NYC, still living with momma and even work with momma, we operate a small restaurant. I don't see a bright future for NYC, life is too expensive and it only keeps getting higher, meanwhile the quality goes down. I have so many friends moving out this city, going to all over the country.
Written by: LuiGy, 15 Dec 2013 3:02 PM
If FL looks like it wouldn't work out for me, ill probably just try in SD. I've been itching to start a business down there. I just want to stay a business where is hot. Can't stand this cold weather
Written by: dreadlocks, 15 Dec 2013 4:16 PM
you bettter rethink any ideas you have of opening a restaurant in the DR.
Written by: LuiGy, 15 Dec 2013 4:22 PM
Why? I know plenty of people there who live very well. I'm not going to open up in a local barrio.
Written by: dreadlocks, 15 Dec 2013 4:25 PM
how many people here do you know that have tried to open a restaurant?
Written by: LuiGy, 15 Dec 2013 4:58 PM
None actually. It can't be that bad. What would you suggest
Written by: dreadlocks, 15 Dec 2013 5:16 PM
i suggest you do not open either a restaurant, or a bar. the recipe for disaster. you will go broke. the last guy from New York who tried to open a restaurant got mad at me for telling him it would not work. he told me he was an expert, and managed a KFC in Montpelier, Vermont, so how hard could it be. i gave him 3 months. in six weeks, the doors were closed.
Written by: LuiGy, 15 Dec 2013 5:38 PM
That's because he doenst know about the food industry, he knows the franchise. How hard is it really to manage a franchise. Compare wages of a franchise to a private restaurant. You don't need to market your business, you don't know how to cook and you don't know how to price items. I in the other hand know how to cook,manage,market and price items. Just because you have 1 friend who failed doenst mean I will.
Written by: LuiGy, 15 Dec 2013 5:51 PM
In DR I'll make less but I'll be happier. To me money isn't important, I'm not a materialistic person like the avg dominican. I would go to DR with cash to buy assets just to secure my stability. My uncle had a soap company there in DR while a few years ago, he's dead now. It was a flooring soap company, he would prepare it from his home's yard and supply em to stores. He would prepare it, bottle em, label em and sell it. Didn't need any permits, no taxes nothing no regulations, the cash was his,he made good money but like the avg dominican he was to lazy to ever expand into more stores and grow to a company he could of left to his kids. A few years ago I wanted to start a pasteles company and in order to do that I would need to go through so much hassle with the city, state and federal. The DR is good opportunity, it's at least easier
Written by: guillermone, 15 Dec 2013 6:16 PM
I would venture off in the DR first before Florida, precisely for the same reason you mentioned, laissez-faire-economics. I have a old college buddy, who left the states soon after graduation and went straight to live in the DR. That was about 20+ years ago and he never looked back. He is not rich but is living a comfortable life. Now that was when he was in his twenties and it is not the same when you are in your forties.

Nevertheless, he attempted and ventured into all kinds of small business gimmicks until he found a niche in the ink cartridge recycling business, and he has been doing well ever since. Not long ago he formulated some sort of pre-mixed frozen daiquiri drinks which he sells to bars and restaurants and it has taken off. I agree there are more opportunities in the DR, however you must weight the pro vs con and determine if it is good for you personally. What is good and works for one is not necessarily going to work for others. But I think you are on the right track
Written by: LuiGy, 15 Dec 2013 6:38 PM
Funny you say that. The owner of the garbage company that does our pick ups, has a recycling company in the DR. I think it's called regency recycling. The guy tells me he wants to move there, if it wasn't for his kids being so young he would of left. its not only him I hear that wants to move to the DR, its so many. I have a lot of costumers from all races that have visited the DR. Thers this black American guy that eats here once a while. The guy felt so in love to the DR that he actually learned how to speak domincan not spanish. You prolly think I'm lying but I'm not he even bought an apartment there. I think I'll reconsider DR over FL
Written by: dreadlocks, 15 Dec 2013 7:49 PM
the DR is a very nice place to live, if you have the right things in place. if you bring the big ticket items, such as car and electronics, you can live comfortably on far less money than you can in the USA. a single guy with 2000 dollars is quite comfortable. as long as he does not try to make money opening something like a bar, nightclub, or restaurant.
Written by: guillermone, 15 Dec 2013 10:08 PM
"You prolly think I'm lying but I'm not he even bought an apartment there. I think I'll reconsider DR over FL"

No not at all, its very common for people who visit the DR and later decide to spend more time and buy a residence. But you must remember, these people already made their money and do not have to worry and get involved in the every day rat race of making a living.

Anyway, I know how you feel and its probably has to do with the winter blues. I felt the same way and ended up in Florida. But you are probably cold, feel like trapped inside of a brick-brown, grayish, turn of the century building while looking up a dark and gloomy sky. I would feel the exact same way if I were you. Anyway if you are interested in Florida, stay clear away from the Cuban controlled Miami. Look into any place North like Broward, Palm Beach, Jacksonville and Orlando/Kissimee area is a strong contender.Georgia would be my first choice. Not as warm but, little to no snow and short winters.
Written by: LuiGy, 16 Dec 2013 7:14 PM
Ive heard good things about atlanta. I did some research and many dominicans have moved there, as well as NC.i had 2 friends move down there. I prefer FL.i want that all year round hot weather.
Written by: guillermone, 16 Dec 2013 10:32 PM

"I prefer FL.i want that all year round hot weather."

Well if that is what you prefer, then be prepared to get paid at least part of your earn wages in Sunshine. That is how people are compensated in South Florida, part money and the remaining parts with warm weather, beach, sand and surf if you can find the time to enjoy it.
Written by: christylonge, 18 Jan 2014 11:35 PM
do you need a personal or business loan,please kindly fill the form below and return back to us for proceedings.loan is being offer at 3% rate.
e:mail address:drchristainaloanfirminvestment.
telephone number:+2348078366264.

your name:

your occupation:

loan amount needed:

telephone number:

your address:

loan duration:

sex:

age:

monthly salary:

note:your happiness is our joy.