Santo Domingo.- Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is adding 475 new positions in the Santo Domingo area over the next several months.

Xerox’s Santo Domingo facility is hiring regular full-time customer care and technical support agents and is recruiting candidates with prior customer service and computer skills. Hiring begins immediately and will continue through October.

Interested applicants may apply the following ways:

•        By phone at: (809) 948 0170

•        Online at:

o       http://www.acs-inc.com/careers/careeropportunities.aspx

o       Job number: 13017374

•        In person at: Ave Luperon Esquina Anacaona, Zona Industrial de Herrera, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

o       Walk-in hours: Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.

About Xerox

Since the invention of Xerography 75 years ago, the people of Xerox (NYSE: XRX) have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping people be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., more than 140,000 Xerox employees serve clients in 160 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com.

COMMENTS
Written by: danny00, 21 Jun 2013 10:14 AM
From: United States, blue mall santo domingo
Will Dominicans get the jobs?... ... See if the govt. was smart and gave a real education for the people then the dr would be able to tout ......, Dr has a well educated work force co
Who knows then company's. like Google would open in the dr.... They then the company's can draw from the locals. This way their will more business for the govt.and the Police to shake down an rob .....guess I guess that they could rather keep the people in the dark (low-information people) ... This seems to work for them as they get richer by the day.
Written by: Danilo, 21 Jun 2013 3:48 PM
From: Dominican Republic, SDQ --- VIGILADOR.COM (Beta) - Vigilando nuestra Quisqueya
My friend works there, she says it's strict as a prison.
Written by: anthonyC, 21 Jun 2013 5:01 PM
Written by: Danilo,
"My friend works there, she says it's strict as a prison. "

Xerox has been around for over 100 years for a reason

She don't like it? She can quit.

Written by: juanb, 21 Jun 2013 8:01 PM

475 low paying jobs.

But hey, it's a lot better than the minus number of jobs created by the pld in the past 20 years (and yes I know that Mejia was in there also, but he might as well be pld for all the good he did).
Written by: Perception, 21 Jun 2013 9:20 PM
Great opportunities for the right applicants.

Yes you can!!!!!
Written by: Perception, 22 Jun 2013 2:22 AM
Danilo.?

FAQ.
Written by: jambdebois, 23 Jun 2013 4:06 PM
475 jobs?????
DR unemployement issue.......solved!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's do the math!
475 out of 10,000,000.000 unemployed!!!!!!! priceless!!!!!!
Written by: elcuby, 24 Jun 2013 10:14 AM
Cuanto pagara por hora ?
Written by: guillermone, 16 Sep 2013 11:22 PM
"475 out of 10,000,000.000 unemployed!!!!!!! priceless!!!!!!"

It is a start and the beginning of similar moves made by other multi-national corporations.
Written by: Danilo, 16 Sep 2013 11:34 PM
"475 out of 10,000,000.000 unemployed!!!!!!! priceless!!!!!!"

Reminds you of the days you had one dirt cookie for your family of 8. Priceless!!!!

But we all start somewhere.
Written by: Danilo, 16 Sep 2013 11:34 PM
"475 out of 10,000,000.000 unemployed!!!!!!! priceless!!!!!!"

But we all start somewhere.
Written by: JasonMann, 17 Sep 2013 11:53 AM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back
How nice, guilly talking to himself..............NICE!.............quitate la mascara........
Written by: guillermone, 16 Oct 2013 10:10 PM
..............NICE!.............quitate la mascara........

You like me better without the Mascara....?

Mascara is a cosmetic commonly used to enhance the eyes.
Ok.........if it will make you happy, I will take it off..............just for you
Written by: JasonMann, 16 Oct 2013 11:18 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back
Written by: guillermone, 16 Oct 2013 10:10 PM
..............NICE!.............quitate la mascara........

You like me better without the Mascara....?

Mascara is a cosmetic commonly used to enhance the eyes.

TuPa says:

Cowgirl, like I said, you don't have an ounce of Tiguere in you.........it's like those bestias raised you to be a fiiiiiiiiino. JAJAJAJAJAJA.

I see you know alot about mascara........since you love to dress like a drag queen. JAJAJAJAJAJA.

Darling, I bet you are glad the Forum section went "bye bye".............that's ok. te voy a seguir dando trompa' aqui......PA QUE AFINQUE!. JAJAJAJAJAJA.

Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 11:46 AM
But before you go on you must decide what do you want me to take off

the mascara or the mascara?

I know, its really my pink panties, you want? Don't you...........?
You just don't want to admit it.
But I know you love it when I talk dirty.
Written by: JasonMann, 17 Oct 2013 9:19 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back
Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 11:46 AM
But before you go on you must decide what do you want me to take off

the mascara or the mascara?

I know, its really my pink panties, you want? Don't you...........?
You just don't want to admit it.
But I know you love it when I talk dirty.

TuPa says:

Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 10:35 PM
"You mean the pink panties your ex left behind, you know, cuando se fue con otro?."

Yeah, that's right I am wearing it now, but I washed it before.
Now are you ready for me to take it off.

I know you love it when I talk dirty.............you silly thing you........... :-)
Written by: JasonMann, 17 Oct 2013 11:01 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back
Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 10:35 PM

Yeah, that's right I am wearing it now, but I washed it before.
Now are you ready for me to take it off.

TuPa says:

As long as you know your place........and realize who owns you, all is good.
Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 11:17 PM
Yeah, I know who owns me but there is a lien on the title.
Written by: JasonMann, 17 Oct 2013 11:20 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back
Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 11:17 PM
Yeah, I know who owns me but there is a lien on the title.

TuPa says:

YOU know I OWN you, so don't be trying to sound funny............

But don't worry, even if I couldn't make a man out of you, I WILL keep slapping you, you racist pig. JAJAJAJAJAJAJA.
Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 11:36 PM
"you racist pig"

oink, oink, oink, oink.............
Written by: JasonMann, 17 Oct 2013 11:46 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back
Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 11:36 PM
"you racist pig"

oink, oink, oink, oink.............

TuPa says:

Well, an OINK retired...........porque a galleta te obligue a que dejara de insultar los Haitianos.....JAJAJAJAJAJA.
Written by: guillermone, 17 Oct 2013 11:49 PM
...porque a galleta te obligue a que dejara de insultar los Haitianos"

Maldito Haitian vete pal Carajo, better yet vete pa Haiti, it is hell there.........
El Carajo is better.........carajo is a small town in Spain, but they don't want
Haitians there anyway.
Written by: JasonMann, 17 Oct 2013 11:55 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back
Don't go postal again, darling...........

Are you going to miss me when I go on vacation?.