Punta Cana.

New York.– Fly.com revealed its list of top international summer destinations for 2014, which includes Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic's main tourist spot.

According to the website, low airfares are propelling many travelers to choose destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America. Airfare searches to these three regions represent nearly half of the Fly.com Top 50  list.

Despite Europe remains as a popular spot (specifically London, Paris and Rome), this year's favorite international destination is Cancun, Mexico, where the average roundtrip airfare costs $127 less than last year.

2014 Top Summer Destinations

1. Cancun, Mexico

2. London, United Kingdom

3. Paris, France

4. Rome, Italy

5. Dublin, Ireland

6. Montego Bay, Jamaica

7. San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico

8. Oranjestad, Aruba

9. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

10. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

COMMENTS
Written by: ny4life, 5 May 2014 11:19 AM
From: United States, Respect Dominican sovereignty. No fusion on the island of Hispanola.
Awesome news.
Written by: Danilo, 5 May 2014 12:27 PM
From: Dominican Republic, SDQ --- VIGILADOR.COM (Beta) - Vigilando nuestra Quisqueya
Another stomach ulcer for the Dominican haters!
Written by: danny00, 5 May 2014 1:42 PM
From: United States, blue mall santo domingo
Another stomach ulcer for the Dominican haters!
MRDUCKY.... HOLD ON I HAVE SOMETHING U NEED TO READ.... 5 MINUTES PLEASE MR DUCKY...
Written by: danny00, 5 May 2014 1:45 PM
From: United States, blue mall santo domingo
I am really freaked out about a lot of complaints of food poisoning at almost every resort in Punta Cana. I'm staying at the Bavaro Princess April 24- May 1 and lately there have been quite a few bad reviews about food poisoning. I'm very concerned. However, I've also read other reviews at other resorts and they too have had the same problems there as well. I guess it doesn't matter where you book. I'm hoping that their sickness may instead be due to too much alcohol & sun rather than the food. I think it may be a good idea to pack some Pepto Bismol, Tums, Ammodium AD, & Alka Selzar!! Maybe a whole suit case full!! LOL TRIP ADVISOR
Written by: danny00, 5 May 2014 1:51 PM
From: United States, blue mall santo domingo
M.Mikalas

July 18th, 2008

I recently stayed at one of the five RUI resorts in Punta Cana, Domincan Republic where guests had access to all of the properties. I picked up a norovirus or food poisoning along with two of my traveling companions, two of which were hospitalized. Our trip was miserable. I cannot pinpoint exactly what we ate that triggered the sickness as we were eating at the restaurants that required reservations, the daily buffets and the restaurants near the beach. I know one thing for sure - I will never go back! NEVER GO BACK LOVE TO HEAR THAT AT LEAST THEY GOT OUT ALIVE!....

HOLD ON DUCKY WE HAVE 1,000 OF CASES FOR U TOOTSIE BABY....
Written by: danny00, 5 May 2014 1:59 PM
From: United States, blue mall santo domingo
Punta Cana was beautiful, but the food poisoning and the diarrhea were terrible. I lost 8 pounds and my wife lost 5 – we could barely eat or drink anything the whole week we were there.

About half the people we met at the Dreams Punta Cana Resort were sick with diarrhea while we were there, including a wedding party of 40 guests, more than half of whom had food poisoning.

I met an 80 year old lady traveling alone from Quebec who had food poisoning so bad she took a taxi to a clinic two hours from the resort along the bumpy Dominican Republic roads to get treated. She was worried the whole time that she was going to suffer an attack of diarrhea in the back of the cab and when she got to the clinic there was blood on the sheets and so she refused to be treated there anyway.

MRDUCK BLO OD ON THE SHEETS BUMPY ROADS..... TRYING TO KILL 80 YEAR OLD LADIES....WHATS GOING ON MR DUCKY?..... ITS DIARRHEA TIME!
BUT IF YOUR OVERWEIGHT THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE PALACE TO GO LOSE WEIGHT FAST
Written by: danny00, 5 May 2014 2:05 PM
From: United States, blue mall santo domingo
RIU Palace - Punta Cana - Food Poisoning - Keep Away”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 , my husband and I stayed at the RIU Palace in Punta Cana which we have renamed Puka Kaka. On my third day of vacation at the RIU Palace, I was rushed by ambulance to the hospital where I spent the next two days - diagnosis FOOD POISONING. I am a very picky eatter and never would have eatten anything that would be considered risky. After I was discharged, I was placed on a very restricted diet (only melon, cooked veggies, and bottled water). Upon my return back to the RIU Palace Punta Cana I was still physically out of it. My vacation (as well as my husband's) was ruined. The management (who was aware that I was rushed to the hospital)
AND THE MAKE BELIEVE HOSPITAL CHARGE HER CREDIT CARD $1,985.... WATCH OUT!
Written by: danny00, 5 May 2014 2:08 PM
From: United States, blue mall santo domingo
puka kaka..... sure your going to get 10 million tourists... sure u will they are coming by the boat loads....... got to love u duckyyyyyy your the best.... keep up your good work on reporting about the dr......
Written by: Radar, 5 May 2014 4:29 PM

Mr. Dumm00. Your hatred for the DR knows no bounds.!
I hope you keep up with the ranting and shouting falsehoods. One of these days, you'll run out of lies and negative propaganda, and get a heart attack.

PS, I've contracted my friend, the voodoo doctor, to worsen your hypertension and cause your aorta to explode.

Adios, Haitianito.
Written by: blue105, 5 May 2014 5:07 PM
Danny00 we want to offer you and your ghetto friends the haters club award of the year for number 1 hater. you and your monkeys can now hate proudly knowing your number1. i'm sure your family will be proud.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate !

Sincerely,

Hater's club.
Written by: rokete, 5 May 2014 6:09 PM
From: Dominican Republic, (((( DEPORT THE HAITIANS, BUILD THE BORDER WALL !! ))))

10 million tourists in 10 years !!

Danny you are a Haitian lier !

If you got poisoned in Key West Florida is because,

as every other Haitian does, you shit on bags,

and don't wash your hands !

Take Peptobismol,

Next time go to Haiti and get Cholera !!

Written by: curios1, 5 May 2014 8:11 PM
From: United States, right where im standin
the best destinations are the villages and mountains !
Written by: TuPapaupa2014, 5 May 2014 11:35 PM
From: United States, (((((roketa + blue105 + borderwall = SAME POSTER..BUSTED!!!. JAJAJAJAJA!)))))
Written by: curios1, 5 May 2014 8:11 PM
From: United States, right where im standin
the best destinations are the villages and mountains !
============

Curioso, you are a riot.........you never change......always in a good mood.
Written by: curios1, 6 May 2014 8:32 PM
From: United States, right where im standin
you bet ya tu pap . its the simple things that are the best. once you have been to one resort you have been to them all. but the people and a small village are a whole new place to explore. and unlike a resort I find them worth going back time and time again.
Written by: josean, 6 May 2014 8:36 PM
From: United States, Fighting the Dictatorship of the Narco PLD Mafia; Guillermo Moreno President 2016

While ROT-knee and the other numb nuts are wasting time worrying about Haitians here come the Cubans!

Google:

Con nueva ley de inversión extranjera Cuba aspira a lider del turismo en el Caribe

With a new foreign investment law Cuba apires to the tourism leader in the Caribbean

So keep wasting your time while the Cubans prepare to eat out candies!

Written by: TuPapaupa2014, 6 May 2014 10:24 PM
Written by: curios1, 6 May 2014 8:32 PM
From: United States, right where im standin
============

Indeed.

Too bad we can't look at those nice pics you of yours in the DR.
Written by: curios1, 7 May 2014 8:16 PM
From: United States, right where im standin
yes we need a forum !
Written by: rokete, 7 May 2014 8:39 PM

Still hurting, put some sal, lemon and gauze !!

I todavia duele, duele, deja el tiempo pase y pase !!

Ponte sal, limon y gasa fina !!!

Poor dude black and Haitian = ( Inferior being .)

LOL
Written by: rokete, 7 May 2014 8:41 PM

Cuba is doing too little too late !!

I do hope Cuba's economy gets steaming hot,

that way Haitians can start looking west !

They have become, at a point of being nauseating in Dominicana !!!

Written by: TuPapaupa2014, 7 May 2014 10:48 PM
roketa/blue105/borderwall, pero que golpia' te estoy dando.

Even making you go back on your word, AGAIN.

Nothing better than mopping the floor with an uneducated lowlife.

Who OWNS, you, roketaLaBasura?............MEEEEEEEEEEE. JAJAJAJAJAJA.