Port-aun-Prince.– Cholera has killed more than 1,100 people so far in Cap-Haitien where medical aid has been all but shut off through days of violent anti-United Nation protests.

At one treatment center in Cap-Haitien, in northern Haiti, medics were struggling to cope with the volume of people seeking medical attention.

Cholera cases appeared to be surging in Haiti on Friday, with news that the outbreak had reached Haiti's National Prison in the capital, Port-au-Prince.

Frustrations simmered as Doctors Without Borders issued a statement that "despite the huge presence of international organizations in Haiti, the cholera response has to date been inadequate in meeting the needs of the population."

COMMENTS
Written by: matador, 20 Nov 2010 11:27 AM
From: United States, www.brugal-ron.com/home.php
More to come, Due to the idiots that are making things worst, now the medical aid has been all but shut off through days of violent anti-United Nation protests. Very smart thanx to some non sense haitian the rest of the population will have to suffer,,,,,,,the consecuency..........Don't cry you're doing it to your self people.
Written by: yumnuk3, 20 Nov 2010 1:18 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

Danny00 is nothing but an illiterate grabastic piece of anti-Dominican amphibian shit.
Written by: Pepe32, 20 Nov 2010 3:38 PM
!!Danny,diga perejil carajo!!!
Written by: mrchivo, 20 Nov 2010 5:11 PM
Where ever i see the name Danny00, i will rank him RED!
Written by: Emaxx, 20 Nov 2010 8:14 PM

We are DOOMED.

We are DOON!

Written by: mrchivo, 20 Nov 2010 11:43 PM
LOL we are the same LOL again fool, you Haitians are a product of a massive and brutal slave trade. That's why you Haitians are all descendants of Africa. I'm going to give you this link, and i want you to read the list on page 48, and tell me how stupid you feel. You Haitians have literally darkened the Dominican Republic, after you're minions of unwanted poor and desperate souls, keep on entering the land of my descendants, since 1822. Again read page 48, let me remind you, we were never the slave bazaar Haiti was dummy. I repeat we are not the same, you're dealing with educated people here, not You Tube commentators, that have been misled for too long. http://books.google.com/books?id=....0in%20the%20caribbean&f=false
Written by: Wehaitiano, 21 Nov 2010 12:08 AM
From: Zambia, I LIKE MY HAITIAN SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!
Teach Chivo teach again! come again.
Written by: matador, 21 Nov 2010 8:36 AM
From: United States, www.brugal-ron.com/home.php
This is the true, Negro are human just like everyone else, But no body likes them because of their behavior,not because of the color. But 90% of black just like to get it easy " and they believe because they were slave in the past, that the white people own them something. But I would said that if you could be normal and behave just like everyone else there will be less problem and hate towards black. Thats The True Fact.
Written by: mrchivo, 21 Nov 2010 10:24 AM
No relevancy? sure idiot. Haiti's population was composed mostly by slaves from Africa, remember the Haitian Revolution idiot, it was led by slaves. About 500,000 slaves mister. The Dominican Rep. was not composed of a majority slave population, 30,000 and 500,000 are to far and wide different numbers idiot. So i guess also the recent 2 million or so Haitians in Dominican soil, are not Haitians either LOL!!! And please do the world a favor, don't pull out the race card Aityzekie it's been expired for quite long. You're country's long criminal record on racism, is well known, throughout the world, for too many that know the history of you're country.
Written by: Wehaitiano, 21 Nov 2010 11:48 AM
From: Zambia, I LIKE MY HAITIAN SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!
Teach Chivo teach! come again, come again.
Written by: jarabacoa, 21 Nov 2010 2:19 PM
cbelk99, im white and black, im mulato! that been said, i cant talk bad about black beacuse we real dominicans got both, black and white!!! are you dominican anyways?
Written by: mrchivo, 21 Nov 2010 2:28 PM
Simple my granfather and grandmother are of Spanish origin, from my mothers side. And my grandparents from my fathers side are white from Valverde, Mao.
Written by: AytiZekle, 21 Nov 2010 2:30 PM
** Deleted by respect for the readers** AytiZekle
Written by: matador, 21 Nov 2010 2:33 PM
From: United States, www.brugal-ron.com/home.php
Why some much hate in here, Black don't like white, white don't like black, dominican don like haitian, hiatian dont like dominicans wooowww chill people, if you dominican and haitian don't like each other then just each of you stay in each other country... Haitian need to stop coming to DR, and DR need to stop taking them in. Between black and white for you people I don't know unless the black start behaving and get educated then you gonna have to keep following what the white people said. thats just the way it is.
Written by: mrchivo, 21 Nov 2010 2:38 PM
The usual answer you get from a hate filled envious black like coal, Haitian! LMFAO!!! He thinks were like Haiti, an overwhelmingly black country with a tiny mulatto population LOL!!! Dude you Haitians are a joke, i will not entertain you here with a thousand posts, this aint You Tube. Stay in You Tube, get an education, i bet anything you're a member over there.
Written by: Wehaitiano, 21 Nov 2010 2:48 PM
From: Zambia, I LIKE MY HAITIAN SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!
Negro AityZekie you make us Haitians look stupid as usual. We Haitians are the blackest people although we want to claim whiteness or even some other mix, that we are not. Leave Dominicans alone! What mrchivo shared is a fact we were a slave colony for France, that's why we are black, stop denying that b***h. They are different from us negro! Let's accept our differences and respect one another peace my negro haitiano AityZekie. LoL...
Written by: mrchivo, 21 Nov 2010 2:55 PM
Thanks We!
Written by: ElSuavecito, 21 Nov 2010 3:21 PM
From: Dominican Republic, Santiago de los 30 Caballeros

WOW, I have no words.LOL.
Written by: AytiZekle, 21 Nov 2010 3:47 PM

** Deleted by respect for the readers** AytiZekle
Written by: AytiZekle, 21 Nov 2010 3:51 PM

** Deleted by respect for the readers** AytiZekle
Written by: Antichrist, 21 Nov 2010 5:46 PM
LOL...LOL

Haiti is a black country with a tiny mulatto/arab minority.

DR is a mulatto country with white and black minorities.

Two different countries.......two different people/culture.

Natural and Historical enemies.

Where is the unclear part???

Question is; what will dominicans do about the haitian invasion of their country...20% of their population and growing with no end in sight.

If my Haiti was under such racial/cultural attack....I know I would react.

Dominicans; the ball is in your court.
Written by: ateo2010 This user is banned, 21 Nov 2010 6:22 PM
From: Dominican Republic, Owning Noobs
This people men, they aren't even capable of sh*T...
Written by: mrchivo, 21 Nov 2010 6:48 PM
The above post was not addressed to me, but i want to answer you're rant anyways. First of all if people don't like another group of people, that's not you're concern. Another thing you're not Spain's spokesman pajaro, so stop talking s**t, about them hating us or liking us, who cares, remember pajaro they came here in 1492, we did not land on them, they landed on us f****r. If i hate Haitians biatchhhhhhhhhhhhh, WTF are you going to do? I cant help it i hate those mother f*****s, for all the problems and havoc they have caused on us b***h. Now go and worship you're Haitian monkey gods you f*****g traitor... That if you are truly a Dominican, if not f**k you again. And while you at it lick Haitian culo, and you wont get s**t in return. Oh well you might get f*****g aids or cholera. Good luck you f*****g L*O*S*E*R.
Written by: ateo2010 This user is banned, 21 Nov 2010 9:52 PM
From: Dominican Republic, Owning Noobs
AytiZekle = F A I L.

:b
Written by: ateo2010 This user is banned, 22 Nov 2010 2:11 AM
From: Dominican Republic, Owning Noobs
AytiZekle quote:"who thinks with their light skin they better off than the darker one"

Judging by the pic above and your primitive spelling I'm afraid that could be the truth. .........
Written by: Atabey, 22 Nov 2010 9:54 AM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--
Back to the topic:

RE: Haiti cholera epidemic could claim 10,000 lives!

Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 5:42 PM
Dude ,you make me laugh...
You don't know me yet you assume I am of your same condition,such a PITIful existence that of Haitians in a Dominican site trying to defend what cannot be defended and making assumptions about people you obviously don't understand.
I can guarantee you that at least in my case we don't share bloodlines and even my compatriots who do don't want to be anything close to Haitian because the facts are very simple..your culture is the most backwards culture in the planet ,you create poverty even in the most idyllic of paradises so if you want to be proud of absolute failure that is your prerogative but don't pretend that you will somehow make us believe your myths and fantasies about Haiti because if anyone knows Haitians it is us in DR and we know that Haiti is beyond hope.
Now it's interesting that you mention Tutsis and Hutus because that is a prime example of why even the Dominicans who are mainly afrodescendants still don't consider themselves the same as
Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 5:50 PM
you and your compatriots for we are first and foremost DOMINICANS while Haitians have tied their national identity to the colour of their skin. Haiti was born of a racial pogram and it's seeds were planted in a soil fertalized by the blood of racial hatred .We on the other hand had forefathers of different backgrounds united under a just and noble cause to be a free nation for all our people regardless of background or colour so we will never see through the same dark black tinted glasses used by Haitians and African Americans. We had Dominicans of all colours fighting united against Haiti,Spain and the US ,united by a unified love of our nation ,our culture and our language...this you will never understand and even some children of Dominicans like Edwin will never understand but we are who we are and not what others choose to define us as especially the most spectacular failure int his hemisphere.

You should really focus on cleaning up your own disaster before preaching to others .
Written by: Atabey, 22 Nov 2010 6:42 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--
Edwin514,

I suggest you read some good history concerning the island of Hispaniola.

We Dominicans, even after Spain caused our greatest misfortune by issuing the orders that led to Las Devastaciones, NEVER INVADED HAITI to rule over them. Haiti did. And it wasn't just the case that Haiti feared Europeans establishing themselves in the Eastern portion of the island to attack them that led to Haiti's invasion of the Eastern Spanish lands. Geo-imperialist interests and economic/financial considerations were in play in the drive which led to the 22 year occupation, humiliation, and pillaging of the Spanish speaking inhabitants that would forthwith become the future Dominicans. Those huge loans that Haiti's misjudgment produced with France were to be paid, in part, by pillaging the larger and richer 2/3 of the island that was Spanish. Dominicans fought and our ancestors defended our lands and ideals. Learn your history, if indeed you are Dominican. DR can not solve Haiti.
Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 7:19 PM
Edwin,eating platano and listening to Bachata does not make you Dominican nor does visiting DR because millions visit DR ,eat platano and listen to Bachata and they are not Dominican .

Being Dominican is first of all loving you country above all others ,knowing your history and your people's culture and LANGUAGE.

I have often commented in this site that the simple fact that these conversations are taking place in ENGLISH is a source of conflict and misunderstanding because without knowing our language fluently how can someone know our culture and our people.Our writers write in Spanish and unless you have read our historical data in Spanish you are missing alot even worse if you base your observations of DR from a ghetto US culture's perspective then you will never truly understand the land of your parents .

Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 7:20 PM
Don't go to DR to take your US based ideas ,go to DR to absorb the culture of your parents nation ,get to understand what happened in Dominican history from a DOMINICAN perspective and then you can raise that flag with pride or find out you are not truly Dominican at all.
Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 7:23 PM
BTW ,your "insightful truths" cannot withstand cross examination and reality. I think you mean well but you know nothing about Haitians or those you say are "your" people.

With friends like some "Dominicans" who needs enemies"

Also if you talk and write like a ghetto influenced person and you have the same race obsessed discourse then you are one of them...
Written by: Edwin514, 22 Nov 2010 7:40 PM
@Pepe32 do you honestly think that I'm not dominican ? You're right about the millions going to DR & absorbing our culture, however, you are wrong where you assume that I don't love my country above all others. The fact is I am a proud dominican. PERIOD. I would rather be dominican before everything else. I am aware of my culture and history and LANGUAGE, however, learning about our history from a DR perspective isn't accurate, imo. The textbooks and everything else lies; its full of shxt. That's why we have a twisted historical mindset. Half of my family doesn't know where our ancestors originate from. When I tell them, they express a surprised face. I LOVE MY PEOPLE AND DR AND MY CULTURE, but that doesn't mean that I have to hate other people just to be Dominican. Let me ask you this. Why do some of us hate Puerto Ricans? Jamaicans? US blacks? Because some us are racist in general and don't even know why we hate. And you're bringing up US ghetto culture. WTF? You keep assuming shxt.
Written by: Edwin514, 22 Nov 2010 7:54 PM
And the haitians tying their identity to the color of their skin is similar to the shxt we do. The difference that they tie it to black and we tie it to white. My afro-DR father claims he's white because he's a lighter shade than his brother. He's actaully brown-skinned -_- Shows you how fckked in the head we've become. Anyway, you're not gonna learn. Next

@Atabey, I didn't say we invaded Haiti---I'm aware of their 22-year occupation of DR. Does that necessarily make them the REAL enemy? The Europeans conquered us for almost 400 years. Whats up with that shxt? And obviously we can't solve Haiti, those are their problems. Because they're a shade darker and took us over for only two decades, we have to chop every last one of them, and use the survivors to work in the bateys ? Look, I know my history. If I didn't, I wouldn't be preaching all these FACTS.

~PROUD DOMINICAN~
Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 7:56 PM
Funny thing is that while you decry racism and hatred it is obvious from your postings that you suffer from this malaise ,the only difference is that it is against Europeans.
Now to return to the crux of the matter we speak in Spanish so unless you could have this argument in Spanish don't tell me you are Dominican and you have truly read our history!
Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 7:56 PM
"The textbooks and everything else lies; its full of shxt. That's why we have a twisted historical mindset." Please illuminate us as to what is incorrect and what verifiable (and serious)sources you have to make those claims and please I don't not consider 5 percenters and afronazis serious sources.

Do you know where your ancestors are from ? Have your traced your ancestry ? I mean apart from you seeing yourself under the racist US one drop rule as black do you really have a clue as to where your family is from?

Most people in mixed societies do not know their backgrounds which is somthing easy in a "pure "black,white,asian situation but to say that someone who is 1/4 black and 3/4 white is black is not only idiotic,it is mathematically incorrect.

Written by: Atabey, 22 Nov 2010 9:06 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--

Here are some other REAL FACTS:

1. Not only did Haiti not respect the wishes of the Spanish inhabitants to join La Gran Colombia Project of Simon Bolivar, Haiti also denied the Spanish speaking inhabitants their independence by forcefully invading.

Written by: Atabey, 22 Nov 2010 9:12 PM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--
Venezuela and elsewhere. some even returned to Spain. Thus an important sector that would have facilitated the modernization and development of the Spanish side of the island was largely extracted from the Spanish side and future DR state by the Haitian invasion.

3. The religious order lost many individuals leading to an institutional drain and collapse of many organizations. One important order of Nuns relocated to Cuba where their organization is still active. Again, this lose negatively influenced developments in DR by denying her organizational talent and educated people.

4. Haiti continued to invade DR after 1844 until the later stages of the 1800s. Why?

5. The Haitian elite and society have allowed some Dominicans to take advantage of them. They sell their own on the black market!! The Haitian State facilitated the transfer of their own people for exploitation to the DR!! And it's not solely a racial thing; it's also financial and largely driven by Haiti's
Written by: hereIam, 22 Nov 2010 9:15 PM
blancos,negros,mulatos,indios,chinos y todas las otaras conbinaciones. Todos somos mixtos y todos somos latinos. Vamos a tener un poco de orgullo de todo lo que nos a traido a este punto en nuestrsa historia. Y tratar de ayudarnos uno al otro en ves de tener discuciones como las que se ven aqui

Black, white, Mulato, Indian ,Oriental and all the other combinations we are all of mixed race and we are all Latinos. let us have some pride about what has brought us to this point in our history. we should try to help each other rather than discussions such as we see here
Written by: Pepe32, 22 Nov 2010 9:16 PM
Haiti was the worst thing that ever happened to our nation with NO positive contributions NOT ONE and a legion of negatives which we are still dealing with today.

No eduardito if you love someone or something or someone your will not feel sympathy for someone who poses a threat to their well being and the Haitians destroy everything they touch so please keep your little afrocentric paws off my country and if you truly love them so much volunteer in Haiti to help your "brethren" because I do not want any more backwardness and ignorance in my country than we already have.

After a short time in Haiti you would learn what Dominicans already know...I will let you find out on your own if you are more than words .We are not responsable for Haiti's plight especially since we have been victims of Haiti and one comment you made points to your ignorance on the subject.
We were occupied once brutally but we were invaded over and over by savage Haitian armies!
Written by: AytiZekle, 22 Nov 2010 10:10 PM

** Deleted by respect for the readers** AytiZekle
Written by: AytiZekle, 22 Nov 2010 10:14 PM

** Deleted by respect for the readers** AytiZekle
Written by: AytiZekle, 22 Nov 2010 10:20 PM
From: Haiti, Haiti reveille toi, Ayti pap mouri
I suggest we all read this and then come back to the topic... I cannot fight hate with hate .

Written by: Pepe32, 23 Nov 2010 1:02 AM
Sorry to tell you your fricken piti I do not share your bloodlines for none of my blood has what you state and if you feel hate it is because I am sick and tired of Haitians flooding my country ,Haitians flooding Dominican sites and Haitians talking crap while Haiti sinks into the lower levels of hell and the world has to pay for your incompetent backwards people!
I don't go into Haitian websites because I am not obsessed with Haitians ,I could care less what Haitians do unless they affect my people and frankly Haitians have been a curse to us since the beginning and the only people Haitians have screwed up more than us is themselves .
I am sorry if my great great great grandpa owned yours and had your grandma over once in a while....come to think of it maybe we are related ,perhaps my great grandpa and your great grandma well you know... you migh be my bastard 8th cousin!LOL
Written by: Atabey, 23 Nov 2010 8:29 AM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--
The crux of the problem is that Haiti HAS demonstrated its incapacity to be a functional and therefore viable member of the international Community. DR has not. Yes, DR has had its ups and downs, there are many issues and problems that need urgent resolutions, but in the main, DR has acted and demonstrated a capacity to resolve these issues within a generalize framework conducive to positive outcomes. Sadly, Haiti has demonstrated the opposite tendencies, and now Nature has helped disrobe this seriously dysfunctional State and Nation beyond the shadow of the doubt. Without outside resources, Haiti would be in free fall today, a State and Nation in total collapse.

No other nation with the possible exception of the USA has done more to help Haiti than the Dominican Republic. That is an historical fact. The Dominican Republic has taken in willingly and not well over 2 million Haitians throughout its island history. From the days of the colonial relationship up until today
Written by: Atabey, 23 Nov 2010 8:38 AM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--
Hundreds of thousands of Haitians have left the dying corpus of Haiti to tie their future dreams and aspirations to the Dominican Republic. But as with the nature of total collapse of the geological space known as Haiti, a similar phenomenon is taking shape in the transfer of population from west to east. The tipping point is fast approaching and Dominicans don't want this process to continue without redress. What the international Community is asking of the DR is seldom asked of States and Nations: their dissolution. Their incorporation of millions of neighbors for the sake of "peace and greater harmony." Well, this is not going to happen; more likely when conditions prove far less favorable for the Dominicans, due to internal dysfunction or coupled with Natural phenomenons, a well spring of serious retribution may be at hand and show its Vulcan side.

The DR can not solve Haiti's massive internal discombobulation; only Haitians can do that. And that will take her entire
Written by: Atabey, 23 Nov 2010 8:49 AM
From: United States, Bring DT Forum Back--
Nation, both poor and middle class and Elite to tie the pieces. The outside world can do some things in pro by allowing Haiti FREE access to their markets, so as to encourage trade and development. But capital investments will only arrive IF Haiti can finally resolve her traditional dysfunctional existence. It's lack of properly committing resources and development for her neediest. This can not be imposed from afar, but must be part of the central guiding principles of a New Haiti. One that believes in her own people, one that does does not stoop to such outrageous inhumanity as to allow its people to sell themselves or love ones because doing so is considered preferable than to live within Haiti. Haiti and Haitians can not demand from the outside world what it denies her own people: humanity.

Until Haiti solves that basic and irrefutable Historical crux, she will forever move about rudderless in a violent Sea of calamities.
Written by: Nehesy, 23 Nov 2010 8:54 AM
From: France, London / Paris
Atabey said "2. As a result of the Haitian invasion many leading families left and abandoned the Spanish side of the island. These educated Spanish speakers would lend their capital and energies across the Caribbean Basin residing in PR, Cuba,"

I'm agree with what you're saying, BUT THEY WERE slave drivers/slave owners, so when Ayitians occupied the spanish side and confiscated their land ( stolen to the natives inhabitants), they had to flee to CUBA and PR where slavery was always tolerated and then could continue their cursed business (buying/selling human flesh, in order to take care of their plantations)

Atabey can you tell me what is the difference between haitian/french/US occupation in the DR,in terms of positive aspects for your country ? As far as I know there was none.

US marines tortured, killed, and raped a lot during the first invasion. What was positive in their occupation ? Introducing Baseball ?
Written by: Nehesy, 23 Nov 2010 9:05 AM
From: France, London / Paris
Edwin514 100% agree with what you said.

Most of the dominican haters , have more a problem with the beautiful dark skinned of the ayitians rather than the historical causes which really "opposed " the 2 countries, because they havee'nt read a book. Haitians helped dominicans during the restauration war against the spanish, but surprisingly they don't recall that.

How many great dominican leaders (who even fought the ayitians) took refuge in ayiti when they were in trouble in their own land specially during internal potilical havocs ?

If Ayitians were blonds with blue/green eyes all these racists would kiss their @sses. Only a bunch of eneducated slaves who worship europeans, the same people who drag their ancestors in slave ships and whipped them hardly in PR, DR,AYITI, JAMAICA,GUADELOUPE,MARTINIQUE etc. But for them only ayitians are afro-descendants. I saw many dominican men or women calling themselves whites when they're actually mulattoes or even sometimes blacks.
Written by: Nehesy, 23 Nov 2010 9:13 AM
From: France, London / Paris
And they brag about their spanish ancestry. Spanish ar not even considered white in Europe. Spain was so poor in the beginning of the 20th century, that the south of france is full of spanish descendants and the native frenchs showed them the racist heat because they look North-Africans (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia etc), some of them are very dark skinned like the girlfriend of Iker Casillas the real de madrid goalkepper. In andalusia it's even worst..

In October 1961 when the French police hunted all the algerians nationalists in Paris streets, ( Algeria was fighting for her independence), hundreds of spanish and portuguese were deported in (concentration) camps in paris suburb, you know why ??? They don't look like white but North Africans = Mixed Blacks and Whites.

Written by: Nehesy, 23 Nov 2010 9:22 AM
From: France, London / Paris
This is why neo-nazis in Sweden, Denmark or Germany call them half apes, because spanish (and portuguese) has been mixing with africa since the beginning of the time (In cadix/cadiz you can visit the museum which is full of african presence) . Plus Africans (Whites, Mulattoes and Blacks) occupied Spain for 700 yrs.

Since that time Spanish has hated anything related to a dark or black skin (even if many of them were blacks or mulattoes specially the conquistadores) and they passed this racial hate to their own slaves. But at least a slave had one excuse, he wasn't allow to have an education. But these guys live in the 21st century and they hacen't read one book in their sorry @ss life ( is it a life to live with hatred for somebody who didn't do anything to you ?)

Written by: Nehesy, 23 Nov 2010 9:29 AM
From: France, London / Paris
One thing is sure the dominicans I met in Spain , know their right place sand they'll be careful to not hate haitians or think themselves whites. In madrid many of them have been killed or injured by spanish because their brothers see them as PRIETOS or NEGROS.

Some of them left madrid to get back in the DR, you can ask them...

To any dominicans who live in madrid, avoid the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, many real de madrid supporters hate you and will beat you down in go in their area...

Ashley Cole (chelsea soccer player,native of england)) who is mixed black father/ white mother and Leo Ferdinand ( Manchester united, who would be considered white in the DR ), were abused with monkey shouts few years ago during a contest against the spanish national team. What would be your treatment ???
Written by: AytiZekle, 23 Nov 2010 3:14 PM

Written by: Edwin514, 23 Nov 2010 5:35 PM
Pepe32, I had a feeling you were going to note the irony in my defense of the haitians. Yes, I admit I DO have a grudge against the Spanairds, but I have my reasons. (you should know them by now). Where do the textbooks lie? Where the Tainos are given credit for many African-derived things (music, food, etc.) Trujillo was at fault for this (you can look that up). Balageur wrote a few books claiming Africans never existed in DR's history, and he also claimed that Haiti was always the offender ---when you can see that we clearly are simply biased towards them. (El Corte ; Antihaitianismo). And I don't have to speak spanish to discuss my history, the point is that we ARE discussing REAL history and not simple crap that you just take home and shove in the trash. And you still didn't answer my other question as to why we hate other groups besides the haitians!
Written by: Edwin514, 23 Nov 2010 5:47 PM
Furthermore, to be honest, I don't consider someone who is 1/4 black as black. And yes I know where my ancestors came from. They arrived on the Spanish slave ships from SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ! Do I know from where exactly? Some from the region of West Africa, and others from West-Central Africa (Angola, the Kongos). That's where we get some of our vocabulary from. You want a POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION that the haitians gave us? Assistance in the Restoration War of DR. Read 'em and weep !

@Atabey, the only time I recall the Haitians coming back to DR after 1844 was to aid us in the defeat of the Spaniards who were (once again) trying to re-conquer the island. After that, I only know of Ulises Heureaux, who was a half-haitian, half-St. Thomas dictator of DR. Based on that, do we also have to hate the peoples of St. Thomas too?
Written by: Pepe32, 23 Nov 2010 9:02 PM
Edwin ,I have a feeling that your ancestors came on FRENCH slave ships .

Vamos a ver Edwinsito del carajo porque aqui no engañas a nadie piti de mierda .Si tanto amor le tienes a los tuyos es obvio que no entiendes que no todos compartimos tus genes ni tu atraso. Si tu maldices lo mio you maldigo lo tuyo aunque los tuyos ya traen la maldición y el atraso de cuna.

En Dominicana el idioma es ESPAÑOL aunque te joda y si quieres buscar tus raices puedes irte a Puerto Principe para que conozcas tu gente de verdad y de cerca !

Now as far as african vocabulary I have challenged all the idiot afronazis to tell me all the african words in our language and at best they have come up with five or ten compared with the HUNDREDS of Taino words and the obvious Spanish base of our language.

Written by: Pepe32, 23 Nov 2010 9:04 PM
Also piti how is occupying us and invading us over 5 times compensated by a self serving "assistance" in a war with Spain ? So if some one screws you over and over and does a small deed in your favour that is good??
Dude most of the most backwards cultural precepts in my country come from Haiti and NOTHING positive ever came from that hell hole especially for their own people but you will never understand this since you are not Dominican no matter how many platanos you eat!
Written by: ElFactor, 23 Nov 2010 9:16 PM
Another Haitian exposed! These people have no pride and no shame.
Written by: Edwin514, 23 Nov 2010 9:58 PM
Mira loco el diablo. No te toy diciendo k mi antepasados vinieron como esclavos en lo barco de España? You could have ur feelings, IDGAF. Tu en serio sigue creyendo k soy haitiano LOL. Ojalá k despues dete párrafo tu entienda de donde vengo yo. Si no, TU TA CHAPIAO. Mi padres son dominicanos puros. No lo crees, jodete. Vete al diablo. Y adonde fue k tu encontraste dike k lo haitianos invadieron nuestro país 5 veces ? Y quien te habla del idioma de nosotro. E obvio que nosotros hablamos español. Lo k dije (si puedes leer) fue k la RD tenía muchos esclavos, y eso se nota en alguna palabras africanas. Yo no soy dominicano porque no reconoco los africanos de la RD? Yo no tengo que ir a Puerto Principe pa bucar mi raices. Ella tan en mi patria dominicana. El ayudo k lo haitianos no dieron en la guerra contra España en el 1863-65 es algo POSITIVO SI DESEA ADMITIRLO O NO! Y todavia no ha repondio mi pregunta sobre el odio de lo PRs etc. Muchacho vete al doctor, K TU TA TOTAO! Ya! Me Kité !
Written by: Pepe32, 23 Nov 2010 10:44 PM
Pobre muchachito ..deberias de tomar un curso de Español sin barreras porque casi hace falta un traductor para entenderte!
Si tu no sabes de las multiples invasiones Haitianas a mi Patria es que no eres de aqui,busca tu lineaje y seguro que mcuhos de tus parientes vinieron con los ejercitos de Boyer.

Otra cosa muchachito es que en el lado nuestro no habian tantos esclavos ,no por bondad sino porque la economia de nuestro lado no necesitaba de tantos esclavos y eso esta bien documentado por si acaso quieres leer un libro que no sea basado en fantasias afronazis.

Sobre las palabras "Africanas" en nuestro idioma te diré lo mismo ya que puedes buscar todo lo que quieras pero te estrellarás con la realidad que las aportaciones africanas y Haitianas en mi Patria son minimas y de esa pocas son de importancia y menos aun son positivas.

A diferencia de ti y los racistas afronazis yo no miro el color de la persona sino la cultura y un rubio con los ojos azules de cultura Africana es de
Written by: Pepe32, 23 Nov 2010 10:53 PM
menos cultura que un negro azabache de cultura Europea o sea que si me quieres tildar de algo seria culturista a diferencia de ti que quieres lo que tenga tu pigmentación por malo que sea y odias y rechazas lo que no se parece a ti por bueno que sea.

RD esta mejor que Haití justamente porque en nuestro lado no se eliminaron esas personas como la familia Duarte y la familia Santana y por los supervivientes del genocidio cometido en Haití como los Imbert y Duverge .Mi Patria fue fundada por personas que vinieron de diferentes trasfondos y forjaron a sangre y fuego una nación MULTIRRACIAL por mucho que les fastidie!

Así es que muchachito te sugiero que leas libros en ESPAÑOL y dejes esos cuentos por escritores llenos de odio hacia todo el que tiene escasez de Melanina y cuyos conceptos no tienen nada que ver con la realidad Dominicana.

Si miras bien notarás que tus únicos aliados en este foro son justamente los Haitianos es porque escogiste a lo "Tuyo" en vez de lo Dominicano.
Written by: Pepe32, 23 Nov 2010 11:00 PM
Siento escribirte en un idioma que para ti es dificultoso y casi extranjero pero es necesario para que veas que por comer platano y bailar bachata no te haces Dominicano sino que hay que tenerlo en el alma y el que defiende las acciones Haitianas en nuestro suelo o es un ignorante o es un enemigo a la Patria...ojalá seas solo un ignorante!

Esperaré por las palabras Africanas en nuestro idioma y para cada una te podré dar 100 palabras Tainas para que vayas entendiendo que aunque un Dominicano sea negro de color su CULTURA es una fusion de lo Taino ,lo Español y algo de Africano .

Por esa base en una cultura Hispana(lease de base Española) es que sentimos mas hermandad con un Negro Garifuna,un Indigena Peruano o un rubio Argentino que con un Haitiano porque para nosotros vale mas la cultura y su componente linguistico que la pigmentación o sea que los verdaderos RACISTAS son tu y los que piensan como tu!
Si necesitas que te escriba en Ebonics o el relajo que llaman Español en los
Written by: Pepe32, 23 Nov 2010 11:09 PM
barrios de EEUU te lo traduciré, tal vez así tus aliados Haitianos puedan venir a tu rescate!

Pero ya he gastado demasiadas perlas en ti y en los de tu condición así es que puedes seguir odiandome a mi y a mi cultura y yoo seguiré teniendote lastima..
Written by: Edwin514, 24 Nov 2010 12:06 AM
Ya yo se que tu ta totao. Yo no soy haitiano! Te tengo que escribir un maldito libro pa'que aprenda? Si yo quiero reconocer mis propios antepasados que sudarón y sangrarón por gentes perras como tu, dejame. Mi piel es blanca. BLANCA. Entiende? "White" en Ingles (repitelo), pero aunque tenga la piel blanca yo me considero negro. Es mi raza verdedadera. Mi cultura es dominicana y YO SOY DOMINICANO. Yo no lo toy negando. Yo toy metido en este lio con tigo porque tu decidiste hablar vainas racistas, vainas que no son necesarias. Guarda ese Español Sin Barreras para ti, pa'que aprenda a besarle los culos a esos Europeos. Se me olvidó que ya tu sabe hacer eso. Yo hablé en forma de barrio (dominicano) para que a lo meno sepa que soy dominicano. Hay problema? Resolverlo. Tu no eres nada sobre mi. Quien eres tu para decirme que yo no soy dominicano? Si no soy, entonces tu eres Rusiano. Y ademas el español que tu dice que yo hablo viene de los barrios de alla. Coincidenica? NO!
Written by: Edwin514, 24 Nov 2010 12:21 AM
Y la economía de nosotros en los días de la esclavitúd era de la cría de ganado. Pero como quiera teníamos esclavos africanos que son los antepasados de los dominicanos hoy. Haiti tenía mas esclavos que nosotros. Ya eso se sabía. Pero eso no quiere decir que nosotros no podemos reproducir. La RD es un país de morenos en numeros grandes. Tu lo via sabío si abres eso malditos ojos ciegos. Tu ni ha explicado cuales son las 5 veces que Haiti invadido a nuestro país, o el odio que tenemos sobre los otros países que te mencioné. HISTORIA ES HISTORIA. Eso no cambia. Vete a estudiar más porque tu no ta aprendiendo nada. Entonces yo no soy dominicano porque no soy racista? LOL QUE IDIOTA. Regresa a tu sala de psiquiatría, que tu nos vas a volver loco. YA ! ME KITE!

~DOMINICANO ORGULLOSO~
Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 12:28 AM
jajajaja

Ahora el que dice que su gente es Africana dice ser BLANCO ...muchacho tu estas de atar.

Si eres blanco Africano me imagino que eres Berebere o un Boer ,PAYASO!

"tu no eres nada sobre mi" muchacho tu eres un semi-analfabeto aunque para gente como tu eso no tiene imprortancia y por lo que veo eres igual de ignorante en Inglés.

No se dice Rusiano piti ,se dice RUSO

Sobre tus deseos o fantasias de besar orificios eso lo dejo para tu psicologo ,que te ayude a salir del armario.

jajajaja gracias por hacerme reir muchachito confundido BLANCO AFRICANO !

Me quedé esperando la lista de palabras Africanas en mi pais pero toma tu tiempo porque te vas a frustrar .Bueno seguiré el jueguito contigo mañana porque ya esta bien de diversión por un dia !

Y dale gracias a tus ancestros Europeos por los cuales no andas aun en taparrabos corriendo detras de una cebra!
Written by: AytiZekle, 24 Nov 2010 8:58 AM

Written by: AytiZekle, 24 Nov 2010 10:25 AM

Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 11:39 AM
Piti,just give up ..I am not fazed by any of the garbage you send because I don´t care what Haitians say or think ,this is about my country and my people and the ideas of our enemies do not matter.You and your compatriots have proven over and over that your intentions towards us have never been good and you have proven to be a curse on everything you touch from the day the French made the mistake to bring you over to this island.

As far as the Tainos DNA testeng is proving today that in our population a significant amount of Taino DNA is still present ..in some areas close to 40% and as far as the linguistic influence I challenge you and any Haitian to compare and you will see that your mumbo jumbo you call Kreyol is not more Taino influnced than our language.

So monsieur piti I suggest you look at at map of my country and one of Haiti and look at the toponomic designations and you will see that while in my country the Taino names are equal or even more prevalent than the Spanish
Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 11:56 AM
As far as Tourist preferring black women ,I will not even respond to such a ridiculous comment but the bottom line is you can insult me and call me names but in a Dominican site no frickin Haitian is going to dictate what we think,what we say or how we identify ourselves because Haitians who suffer from the deepest ignorance and backwardness are in no position to lecture anyone on any subject so you can rant and rave but we will push forward until you cease to exist in our environment!
Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 11:56 AM
names while in Haiti almost all the places use the names of your French masters.Besides piti not that I care but I am not a mulatto nor so I share any bloodlines with you but even my countrymen who do share the afrodescendant links with you identify as DOMINCANS first for they are not infected with your racist race based nationality unless they are infected in the US by the afronazi ideology.

I must laugh at an idiot who has a lesser command of a language than I do calling me illiterate especially a Haitian whose nation is known for ignorance and illiteracy!
I also find it curious that racists like you and your afro power crowd call others racist when you are obviousely the one infected.

Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 12:00 PM
So I will wait to see your list of Haitian "Taino" words and I will prove to you and anyone who wishes how idiotic your claims are .

I will wait sitting down because Haitians are know to make ridiculous claims that cannot be proven only to change the subject when you cannot back up your Haitian fairy tales product of a backwrds and barbaric society.
Written by: PuntaCanaMike, 24 Nov 2010 5:45 PM
As a foriegner to this country I see that niether side is really in a position to brag.

So...how many $100 a month Dominicans can afford DNA tests? Are you in the real world here? Most can't afford a toilet, let alone DNA testing. Based on education levels (including the priveleged high beam at night crowd)...that, on it's own is a reality of the wonderful education system we have here...this war of cultural superiority between two cultures...more similar than you think, fighting it out about who is the finer breed is...is laughable to anyone with a little less testosterone.

As you continue your fight of who is superior...I will sit by and be amused by some of the crap that flies from both sides of the computer keypad.
I will say this though...the Spanish with the aid of the BIG church were masters of wiping out cultures...bravo! The French...masters of exploit and forget.....neither is a wonderful.

And back to the topic...what if the Nepalese brough the disease here?
Written by: ElFactor, 24 Nov 2010 8:22 PM
Who gives a s**t what you think PuntaCanaMike. You are just a pretentious ignoramus tourist... So don't waste you're time answering my post, i don't intend to answer you back.
Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 8:59 PM
Factor ,ignore them for they don´t matter at all and since the locusts take on all shapes forms and nationalities in ciberspace we get pitis like these all the time.

Unfortunately for them their own words show what their primary objective is in this forum because if we are the same as the Pitis why do the so called "foreigners" that infest this site decide on DR instead of the haitian paradise,and why do they stay??

You see if someone really felt our country was so bad they would pick up and go but the reality is that the great majority are just a bunch of Jean,Pierre and Michel's under foreign names to try and give the appearance of foreigners defending the pitis.
Written by: AytiZekle, 24 Nov 2010 9:40 PM

Written by: AytiZekle, 24 Nov 2010 9:43 PM
Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 10:01 PM
Just to start of you EDUMACATION process..

Amina, Bao, Bonao, Cotuí, Cutupu, Dajabón, Damajagua, Guajaca, Guayubín, Inoa, Jacagua, Licey, Magua, Maguana, Mao, Nagua y Samaná. La majaría de los ríos tienen nombres Taínos, incluyendo: Haina, Maimón, Ozama, Sosua, Tireo, y Yaque. La mayoría de los árboles y frutas tienen nombres Taínos como: Anacajuita, Caimito, Cajuil, Cana, Caoba, Ceiba, Cuaba, Guacima, Guaño, Guao, Guayaba, Guanábana, y Guayacán. Además de flora, hay cientos de insectos, aves, peces, y otros animales conocidos por nombres Taínos. Incluyendo: Bibijagua (hormiga), Comején (termita), Carey (tortuga marina), Hicotea (tortuga de rió), Guaraguao (águila) y Haiba (cangrejo).

I can fill pages yet when I look at that map of pitilandia all I see is French names ,of course you will avoid this topic like the plague because people who arrived so recently could not have any Taino blood (unless you marry a Dominican or Puertorican) which is why when anyone enters your ecologic
Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 10:01 PM
"def insane stupid." I'm sorry I don't speak ebonics or Kreyol aytipiti
"By the way what "piti" means" in ENGLISH it is BY THE WAY WHAT DOES PITI MEAN?

Piti is a Taino word that means "dark stupid ones who destroy our island" LOL

So please come up with a list because outside of a name you all choose to give some credibility to your claim you all are pure West Africans with some nasty French attitudes .

Written by: Pepe32, 24 Nov 2010 10:02 PM
your ecological disaster zone you could think you are in Senegal not the Americas.
Written by: AytiZekle, 25 Nov 2010 1:34 AM

Written by: AytiZekle, 25 Nov 2010 1:39 AM

Written by: Nehesy, 25 Nov 2010 8:51 AM
Carlos Esteban Deive says in his essay "NOTAS SOBRE LA CULTURA DOMINICANA" :

"De la cultura taína restan muy pocos remanentes, y estos corresponden sobre todo a los aspectos materiales de la misma. Hay que advertir, por lo demás, que varios de esos aspectos perduraron a través del esclavo africano, quien los hizo suyos y los incorporó a sus costumbres y hábitos de trabajo.

Así, por ejemplo, cuando los taínos empezaban a extinguirse, los negros habían logrado ya dominar la técnica del cultivo de la yuca y la preparación del casabe, que era el alimento básico de aquellos. A través de los esclavos africanos, los taínos legaron a nuestra cultura el cultivo de roza, cuya quema y tala de árboles serían luego continuadas por los plantadores azucareros (Veloz:1977, 66-67)"

Written by: Nehesy, 25 Nov 2010 8:54 AM
From: France, London / Paris

All the remnants of the native indians whether it is in DR or PR was passed by the african slaves. In PR as well where they're supposed to be "100 % tainos" you had marrons communities with native indians and africans. In 1526 you had also the first slave revolt in PR, but today they will tell you that any black puerto rican is from the Dominican republic lol
Written by: Nehesy, 25 Nov 2010 8:57 AM
From: France, London / Paris
You never put your foot in Senegal and you lie about that country because of your negrophobia.
Written by: Nehesy, 25 Nov 2010 8:57 AM
From: France, London / Paris
Life in senegal is better than life in the dominican republic....
Written by: Nehesy, 25 Nov 2010 9:04 AM
From: France, London / Paris
"So...how many $100 a month Dominicans can afford DNA tests? Are you in the real world here? Most can't afford a toilet, let alone DNA testing"

LOLLLL very true the highest level found for the Taino ( native indian would be more correct, because many indian slaves were imported in la hispaniola to replace the Tainos) DNA presence in the DR is 15 % and when you look at them they look morenos (more correctly zambos)

African and Tainos has been mixing together since at least 1502 in la hispaniola, such as Spanish authorities in santo domingo forbade African/Native indian weddings in 1513.
Written by: Nehesy, 25 Nov 2010 9:18 AM
From: France, London / Paris
"Piti I am still waiting for all your Taino words since you say you have Taino culture even though your ancestors arrived in the late 1700's to 1800's and by then the Taino genes were already absorbed into the gene pool of the people who were here since 1492...!"

Another stupid comment, French introduced also native indians slaves in HAITI mainly from the north american continent (exchanged for african slaves by the english) and other caribbean islands. When French arrived in Haiti in 1697 there was no more Tainos on the east side of Ayiti ( the original name of the island given by the Tainos) but my I don't know which miracle there was still some on the spanish side...

Spanish slave raiders went on the american continent and on the neighbourring island to replace the chattel tainos slaves.

Written by: Nehesy, 25 Nov 2010 9:34 AM
From: France, London / Paris
"the Taino genes were already absorbed into the gene pool of the people who were here since 1492...!"

The spanish who stayed after Colombus first journey were all killed by the cacique Caonabo in a place located in actual Haiti...How the taino genes could have been absorbed by the spanish in 1492 then ?

On the other side, the spanish gene was absorbed by the Tainos, but in 90 % it was through r@ping. Miguel de Cueno left a testimony about a caraib girl given to him (as slave) by his friend Colombus. He tried to force her, she fought back, then he tr@shed her.Then when he succeed , he said that she was more experienced than a professional : See Hugh grant 's book " Rivers of Gold".

The majority of the people from 1502 until today were afro-descendants in la hispaniola not spanish, so africans absorbed more the Tainos genes than Spanish. The tainos genes are more present on the black dominicans than the white ones.

Tainos lived and married with africans since 1502
Written by: mrchivo, 25 Nov 2010 1:58 PM
Dude you're his-story is full of holes, most slaves were indigenous people, not Africans read a book. Give some numbers you know estimates. When the Spaniards arrived in 1492 their were many indigenous (Indian) people no need for African labor. And even when those native indigenous people were being reduced in numbers, others were brought from the sorrounding islands, even as far as South America. The first inhabitants were mestizo, mixing occurred between the Spanish and the indigenous people smarty pants. Their was a peace treaty between Enriquillo and the Spaniards in 1533, they lived in peace and inter-married. Few Africans were imported by the Spanish into Hispaniola or Spanish Santo Domingo. The first bulk importation of African bozales arrived late in 1519. All this information is recorded. The first three decades of the 16th century accounted for the active slave trade in Hispaniola as far as the Spanish are concerned. CONTINUED...
Written by: AytiZekle, 25 Nov 2010 2:10 PM

Written by: AytiZekle, 25 Nov 2010 2:18 PM

Written by: mrchivo, 25 Nov 2010 2:26 PM
CONT... After that period many Spaniards ventured to the continent of America seeking gold and wealth and conquering more lands, for the Spanish Empire. And continued the slave trade elsewhere with much more success than in Hispaniola. A small remnant of Spaniards remained in Santo Domingo City living side by side with the remaining indigenous and African slaves. Yes their were Cimarrones, but not that many only several thousand. Also their were some indigenous people included within that group. The first slave uprising in America occurred in 1522 in Santo Domingo, only about 20 African slaves revolted... And other slave revolts did occur, in the 16th century before (1550), that are even more obscure historically, than the first insurrection. The Spanish side of the island, saw it's population peak and continue to grow around half of the end of the 18th century, the majority were Spanish immigrants read (Moya Pons). The slave population never surpassed the white and mixed populace.
Written by: mrchivo, 25 Nov 2010 2:43 PM
http://www.sg.inter.edu/revista-ciscla/volume29/guitar.html CONT.. Read the book Transatlantic Slave Trade, look at the numbers in page, 48., for the importation of slaves, in Spanish America. http://books.google.com/books?id=....0in%20the%20caribbean&f=false Compare the statistics even to Haiti dummy, Haiti was founded by former slaves the Dominican Republic was not founded by slaves.
Written by: Wehaitiano, 25 Nov 2010 2:47 PM
From: Zambia, I LIKE MY HAITIAN SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!
Teach mrchivo teach, this fool is still flapping his jaws, after the whipping he received in the other thread.
Written by: ElFactor, 25 Nov 2010 5:09 PM
What a poor brainless bastard this Nehesy character is LOL. Anyways mrchivo you're posts are crystal clear and consice. On another note, here's a book on Taino, indigenous survival in the Dominican Republic. http://books.google.com/books?id=....AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false
Written by: AytiZekle, 25 Nov 2010 7:42 PM

Written by: mrchivo, 25 Nov 2010 8:59 PM
The only retards in this thread is you AytiZekie, and Nehesy you're Haitian compadré! LOL.
Written by: Antichrist, 25 Nov 2010 9:43 PM
In haiti we don't use the term Taino...we say Arawak.

But I can't believe people are fighting over native origins......lol...lol

The little flat assed..sagging tits...human eating little savages left nothing desirable.
Written by: ElFactor, 25 Nov 2010 9:50 PM
You don't know the value of anything, you Hate-tians don't know the value of trees or nature. You're an interloper, a late comer on this island. So ofcourse you don't understand Hate-tian.
Written by: AytiZekle, 25 Nov 2010 10:00 PM
Written by: Nehesy, 26 Nov 2010 9:34 AM
From: France, London / Paris
Mestizo was first , the Zambo ( African/Taino) came 2nd. Afterwards the Zambo was more numerous than the mestizo:

- There was more africans than spanish in la hispaniola ( 15 times more in 1585)
- Tainos and Africans joined together to fight spanish as soon as 1502, this is why Nicolas de Ovando asked the Spanish king to stop importing africans in the island
- Africans and Tainos lived together in Marrons communities (like in Cuba, PR, Brazil, US)
- There was more african male slaves so they married with Tainos women ( weeding forbade as soon as 1513)

Tainos hated the spanish, who:

- Enslaved them
- Abused their wives and children ( this is why caonabo killed the first spanish in la Hispaniola)
- Genocided them , Nicolas Ovando was a butcher and he hanged Anacaona like a dog
- Tainos women even preferred abortion than giving birth to children near the spanish

Spanish and Tainos:

- Being objective we can say there might have some love unions
Written by: Nehesy, 26 Nov 2010 9:46 AM
From: France, London / Paris
But honestly african and native indians unions were far more common in all the new world :

Hispaniola, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Colombia etc.

And remember again the tainos hated the spanish, when the Taino cacique Hatuey (from la hispaniola) said he rather died in Hell than met a spanish in paradise. When the friar told him that he would met only the good spanish in paradise, he replied that even the best on them had no value. (See : Las Casas " Historia de las Indias").

He was in Cuba at that time seeking refuge from the spanish butchers who destroyed his people, and you know what ? The spanish burnt him alive...

Tainos has been killed like dogs : burned alive, fed to the spanish war dogs, killed in the slave plantations and/or mines.

Like the african maroons, the tainos maroons were emasculated by the spanish when caught...

See Richard price "Maroon communities"
Written by: mrchivo, 26 Nov 2010 10:44 AM
And none of these slaves built a country or Republic. Most of these rebel slaves died in the jungles of Hispaniola, read the Devastaciones de Osorio. Yellow fever killed most of the inhabitants, since the life expectancy of these slaves was very short. The people that lived within the small towns and the city of Santo Domingo had a higher ratio of survival, that's where the Spaniards, mestizo, indigenous, mixed population and few African slaves remained. And again the slave populace was insignificant, in the first place, so in the big picture it don't really matter Nehesy. Also the slave trade ceased back in the 1530's, by 1601 the remaining slave population was almost totally wiped out. Practically the slave population and their early (remnant) are descendants of the same slaves from the 19th century... In Haiti the slave trade was brutal, constant, and deadly, due to the barbarous plantation system set up by the French. Slaves would die fast and be replaced by other slaves. Cont...
Written by: mrchivo, 26 Nov 2010 10:54 AM
Cont... That's the difference between both countries. One had a brutal and constant slave trade due to the nature of the French plantation system in Haiti. The other had an economy where cattle raising was it's economic engine and foundation. Little need for slaves, that was the Spanish system. And if you still don't get it, it's because you want to deny the truth.
Written by: ElFactor, 26 Nov 2010 11:08 AM
He's in denial and suffers from Afro-centrism, mrchivo. Or more like Afro-Naziism. For God's sake he probably thinks Haiti and D.R. had the same slave systems, what an idiot of huge proportions.
Written by: Nehesy, 29 Nov 2010 11:33 AM
From: France, London / Paris
Hey The Dummy "El Factor", the slave system was worst on the french side (more racism, more violence, less mixing between africans and french, and the mulattoes were segregated). The fail of the sugar plantation made the slave system milder on the spanish side.This is why you're more mixed on the spanish side.

But in 1822 there was still slaves on the spanish side when it was abolished in Haiti...

I'm not afrocentrist...What i said about African and Tainos unions from Hugh Grant (English), Moya Pons ( Dominican) ,Carlos esteban deive (Dominican), Alan Cambeira (Dominican), Jaime Jesus Dominguez (Dominican) and the best book on the subject is John D Forbes (US, Native indian).

All I said between spanish and tainos relations can be found on Las Casas book (Historia de las Indias) , and José Antonio Saco (Historia de la esclavitud de la raza India). Now you can lie to yourself UNCLE TOM, but 100 % of what said between Spanish and Tainos is the truth.

Google "Berezillo "
Written by: Nehesy, 29 Nov 2010 12:02 PM
From: France, London / Paris
Many africans slave died indeed during the epidemy in santo domingo.But african slaves had moe chance to survive on the spanish plantation system which from sugar changed into the Hateros system.

African slaves could lived 5 to 7 yrs on the concentration camps of French Haiti, this is why they had to import so much slaves : replace the dead slaves who didn't reproduce themselves or the african women like the tainos women preferred the abortion (using la "flora del diablo").

When the slave trade on the spanish side collapsed due to the fail of the sugar plantation , there was still some demand, so the hateros exhanged leather and Meat against african slaves in Haiti (See Alan Cambeira). And slave contraband was also fulfilled.

This is why there was still a slave code in la hispaniola in 1784.Francisco del Rosario Sanchez had african ancestry (he was black or at least mulatto), Jose joaquin Puello was black, Santiago Basora was black.Can we say that they were haitians too?
Written by: Nehesy, 29 Nov 2010 12:23 PM
From: France, London / Paris
Now th dummy racist haters I gave you the clues (all the books I indicated to you are written by white folks who you worship..), just educate yourself and stop the hate, remember only one race. There is no man superior to another except by his righteousness....

I'm done on the subject which obviously none of you has studied...Googling books is not studying...

El dummy "Factor" I do have white and berber ancestry so I can't hate white people without hating myself ( you see my point dummy ? by hating haitians you hate yourself..), just exposing the facts. Europeans destroyed many people/civilization : Tainos, Ciboneyes, Macorixes Tasmanians, Native indians in north and south america, "Aboriginals" in Australia, Concentration camps in South Africa ( The boers), and they destroyed africa with the slave trade (and still right now).

Europeans destroyed them because they were not white, this is the only eternal truth...Now you can still worship them UNCLE TOM
Written by: ElFactor, 29 Nov 2010 2:14 PM
Mr. smarty pants i don't have to curse or attempt to insult people to get my point across o.k. haitiano! For you could never insult me, you're too damn ignorant to know facts. You're history lesson "if i could call it that," is stuck in the early 16th century, when the conqistadores arrived in Hispaniola, seeking gold and taking possession of lands. The age of the encomendero of the native populace was brutal, but it did end early in the 16th century. After that Hispaniola became a backwater for the Spanish Empire, so that means that slavery ceased early. A slave system based on the exploitation of indigenous (Indian) people mostly, for again mr. smartypants the importation of Africans was insignificant. That never reached, the alarming numbers of the enslaved native population originally living in the Island. CONTINUED...
Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 2:40 PM

Written by: ElFactor, 29 Nov 2010 2:57 PM
CONT... As for the native population, it wasn't totally wiped out, it never disappeared completely, the remnant assimilated within or with others. As for the periods between most of the16th and part of the 18th centuries, the Spanish side of the island had a low population count, and high mortality rate. The country only had several thousand inhabitants and most were mixed, but many were Spanish colonist, and few black slaves, that were descendants of the early slaves, that were born in the island. It was through immigration that the island saw it's population increase in numbers. Most of these people came from Spain and the Canary Islands, the majority were families (Moya Pons). CONTINUED...
Written by: ElFactor, 29 Nov 2010 3:28 PM
CONT... So stop talking gibberish... The link that i provided here, and on other threads, related to the slave trade. Comes from a very reliable source, from real historians that have studied the slave trade thoroughly, not from an idiot like yourself. Scholars like Philip D. Curtin, David Eltis, James A. Rawley and Stephen D. Behrendt are renowned for their books related to the Transatlantic slave trade. So stop trying to convince people of you're falsehoods, they're easily debunkable. Stay away and stick to You Tube where you have a zombie audience. I recently spotted you there spreading you're cheap propaganda, you're screenname is "NEHESY," the same as here, great LMFAO. You have no shame or pride Haitian... LINK http://books.google.com/books?id=....0in%20the%20caribbean&f=false
Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 4:00 PM

Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 4:12 PM

Written by: mrchivo, 29 Nov 2010 4:36 PM
You dumb neg Nehesy, Haitians are slavers themselves, they enslaved they're own. Oh yes it's called black on black slavery. But i guess if it's black vs. black it don't really matter right, right? Nehesy... You're heroes Toussaint, Dessalines, Christophe and even Boyer enslaved Haitians... Under Boyer Dominican campesinos through the rural code, under heavy Haitian military supervision, during the brutal occupation of Santo Domingo, enslaved people, so stop defending the defenseless you fool. And yes the Haitian govenment heavily taxed and made Dominicans pay for the debt Haiti conceived, from there French slave masters. The cocomacac replaced the French whip, it was used by Dessalines' army, against Haitians, throughout his tenure as Emperor of Haiti. The same by Toussaint and even Christophe so stop talking crap about slavery. When Haitians enslaved there own, and other people for greed and profit.
Written by: ElFactor, 29 Nov 2010 4:40 PM
Mr Chivo good point the Haitians are big time hypocrites, when they themselves enslaved there own and others.
Written by: Wehaitiano, 29 Nov 2010 5:08 PM
From: Zambia, I LIKE MY HAITIAN SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!
Teach ElFactor & Mr.Chivo teach... How sweet it is, teach.
Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 5:22 PM

Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 5:22 PM

Written by: ElFactor, 29 Nov 2010 7:47 PM
Need i say more. http://fbc.binghamton.edu/dupuy.pdf
Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 8:18 PM

Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 8:52 PM
"Africans lived with Tainos since they landed as slaves in la hispaniola (1502-1503), and they started to married on that time. They lived together in maroon communities in Santo Domingo and Cuba."

See ,racist pricks like Nehesy and aytipiti try to pull a fast one...since they consider all Black Africans as one (tell that to Africans LOL) they try to attach the afrodescendant DOMINICANS ,some of whom have ancestors that came to the island in the 1400's and who CULTURALLY had become HISPANIZED and mixed with whites and Tainos with the RECENTLY arrived West Africans whose presence on this island is so shallow they had to use a Taino name to appear to have at least some LEGITIMACY but they are mainly a PURE west African nation growing like a cancerous spore in the Caribbean.

If you view a timeline you will see that the so called Haitians of today were missing throughout most of the islands history but the afronazi view would like to lump together Dominicans with African blood
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 8:55 PM
so as to gain a LEGITIMACY which the interlopers don't have . The main problem with their idiotic posture is that it only applies to DR because if you tell a Jamaican or Barbadian that they are Haitians they would not be happy to say the least and since our people did not have anything to do with Haiti's ill fated rise except to be the victims of Haitian ambition and blood lust.
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 9:06 PM
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 9:06 PM

We had slaves on our side you moron ...no one has said the contrary ! But those slaves and the Tainos and the Europeans MIXED ,which I know is a bad word for racists of all colours .The fact is that Dominicans have always seen ourselves as culturally and racially distinct from the Haitians and that did not start in recent times as the afronazis are wont to say. There are writings and poems from the beginning of the French colony in what is today called Haiti and even the French were not like much but the Haitian actions in ou side and the Haitian refusal to accept their barbarous ways and even worse their idiotic claims of "helping" us is a prime example of "with friends like these who needs enemies"!

Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 9:07 PM
Dominican afrodescendants are either Original ex slaves of the Spanish ,Virgin Islanders or (Cocolos) or descendants of US ex slaves in Samana .The most obvious group is that of the Hispanicised original slaves with strong presence in areas of the south and the Capital (Congos de Villa Mella etc.)
Written by: ElFactor, 29 Nov 2010 9:11 PM
You are right Pepe32 even Africans see Haitians with disdain. And don't even talk about the French they hate those negs, and will never forget what Dessalines' and his army did to the French people, by committing genocide against them. The other people from the majority black Caribbean countries hate Haitians, you name it Bahamians, Jamaicans an so on hate Haitians.
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 9:16 PM
Tainos hated the spanish, who:

You see only idiots can state they knew how someone FELT and try to pass their drivel for historic information.

Please monsieur idiot read about the peace treaty between Enriquillo and the Spanish in exchange for Enriquillo turning in escaped slaves but anyhow these slaves and natives MIXED with whites to create Dominicans with Spanish language and culture and the "Haitians were still in Senegal waiting for there "ride" to the new world!

"Life in senegal is better than life in the dominican republic...."

This is why I know that even the so called "literate" haitians are morons because if Senegal is better than DR why are Haitians flooding my country where they are not wanted and live in illegaly when Senegal offered land and LEGALITY which would be a return home for most Haitians ????

Haitians will not rest until they destroy the WHOLE island ,such is the nature of the beasts!
Written by: ElFactor, 29 Nov 2010 9:22 PM
Even other Haitians hate them! You know the yellow skins (mulatto) in Haiti, hate there guts. That's why the blacks are called peasants (country folk) and the mulattoes belong to the elite class (rich). Thats why Haiti is known as a predatory state, it's evil roots sprung from the hatred between the small mulatto elite vs. the black majority. How about that Nehesy, i'm teaching you something about you're country. Suck on this... http://books.google.com/books?id=....atory%20state%20haiti&f=false
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 9:22 PM
When you quote be PRECISED I don't have time to correct college student's paperS . If it is not your own "line of idea" (WTF) please quote the paragraph .

Dude ,please write as often as you wish because you are proving the point that Haitians are not only ignorant but pompous as well!!

If you are going to criticise someones intelligence you should at least learn to write above an elementary level.The sad point is that you are probably one of those rare legendary Haitian "intellectuals" we all hear about but somehow never run in to!

Do yourself a favour and leave before Factor whips you agains and take your female dog (was censored) Nehesy with you!
Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 9:35 PM

Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 9:42 PM

Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 10:22 PM
line of idea ( mis-type) line or idea . I don't have time to edit . Hi- HAN Hi-HAN hahhahahhaha!!! and you didn't get it . true , I am not your average . you read crap and vomit crap and too busy to correct English misspelling , I am Haitian remember...

I thought you animals were all MULTILINGUAL LoL , Now seriously anyone who knows English knows you cannot write above a fifth grade level and you probably don't write French that well either ,which makes you a babbling idiot in more than one language. Please don't tell me that gibberish Kreyol is a serious language because I think Klingon is a more developed language!

I caught you with your pants down piti ...an idiot speaking about education which is Haiti in a nutshell.The poorest most backwards country in the hemisphere and one of the worst in the planet and these morons still don't get it ... you must love getting whipped .

I do agree piti ,you are above average for a Haitian but Dominican peasants can put you in your .
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 10:28 PM
place . Hopefully someday Haitians will learn humility and change their whole outlook instead of living in the fantasy that has kept them in the outer suburbs of Hades.Haitians need to realise that theirs was a disaster from the inception and that the only way out is for the illiterate masses to be EDUCATED instead of taught FAIRY TALES then whith HARD WORK Haiti may rise out of Hades and enter the third world.
Written by: AytiZekle, 29 Nov 2010 10:53 PM

Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 11:19 PM
If I am a mulo then you must be an ass....
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 11:21 PM
Unfortunatly for you I am the horse that had his way with some ugly donkey and produced a half useful being..
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 11:22 PM
So burrito ,learn HUMILITY when you are shown to be a moron learn to accept it and try to learn how to write which I know is hard for animals...
Written by: Pepe32, 29 Nov 2010 11:27 PM
Two Pitis were working on a house. The one who was nailing down siding would reach into his nail pouch, pull out a nail and either toss it over his shoulder or nail it in.

The other Piti, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"

The first explained, "If I pull a nail out of my pouch and it's pointed TOWARD me, I throw it away 'cause it's defective. If it's pointed toward the HOUSE, then I nail it in!"

The second Piti got completely upset and yelled, "You MORON!!! The nails pointed toward you aren't defective! They're for the OTHER side of the house!!
Written by: HaitianDominicanPuertorican, 30 Nov 2010 1:47 AM
From: Puerto Rico, United States, HAITI, Puerto Rico
@ mrchivo: u sound stupid lol educate yourself bro loll
Written by: ElFactor, 30 Nov 2010 2:13 AM
Stop pretending Haitian, yeah you above fool.
Written by: AytiZekle, 30 Nov 2010 9:11 AM

Written by: Pepe32, 30 Nov 2010 11:01 AM

It is funny that you obviously have a problem with mulattos and assume I am one. Most racists have problems with their people mixing with other races...

So we have a disaster called Haiti with mostly pure blooded West Africans and we have Dominican Republic with a mostly mixed population and the results are???

Go back to school and then come back because outside of your childish rants you get owned in this site although you are to stupid to realise it!
Written by: Pepe32, 30 Nov 2010 11:03 AM
Also ,I don't speak gibberish and in MY language piti means a stupid foul smelling moron...meaning you!
Written by: AytiZekle, 30 Nov 2010 11:13 AM
From: Haiti, Haiti reveille toi, Ayti pap mouri
jajjajajajajajajajaja """"" It's obvious now you don't know English Piti...you don't understand what I am saying so in your little piti mind you try to correct me .

THEIRS ,possessive meaning of THE HAITIANS was a disaster from the beginning...try again beast !"""" JAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA

no Comments JJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJA

your English.. JJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJJA

NOOOOOOO !!!!! that one stays
Written by: AytiZekle, 30 Nov 2010 11:16 AM
From: Haiti, Haiti reveille toi, Ayti pap mouri
When you are mad you just get more stupid, JEJEJJEJEJEEJE
Written by: Pepe32, 30 Nov 2010 11:23 AM
You are a poor soul from a puss filled latrine yet you live in a site that is not yours and where you are not wanted ....I would pity you but you don't deserve pity for you are a foul creature who emanated from a culture that has only brought despair and poverty to the world .

I only feel pity for the children of Haiti who have to suffer because of idiots like you and your "pure blooded" racist idiots.
Written by: AytiZekle, 30 Nov 2010 2:13 PM
From: Haiti, Haiti reveille toi, Ayti pap mouri
jajajjajajjajajajajaja your pants are falling offff jajajjajajjajajjajajajaaja JAJJA JAJAJ JAJAJA JAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA I am done here.

look for me on further post .
Oh I almost forgot ; I always carry the same whip and sometimes I like cracking my whip ,so come Strong.

( This Post stays )
Written by: Nehesy, 7 Dec 2010 1:43 PM
Pepe32

The gorilla from santo domingo who feels white :

1. I'm not Dominican
2. I'm not Haitian
3. I studied more than you cabron, you said that enriquillo did a treaty with the spanish (true) but how many years did he fight them ? Why did he not drink when he celebrated the treaty with the spaniards ? : He was afraid to be poisened
4. I don't have any personal grief against spaniards : I'm not a slave descendant.
5. I can't hate white people, because I do have white and berber ancestry

William Howitt in his book " Colonization and Christianity: a popular history of the treatment of the natives by the Europeans in all their colonies " is a masterpiece, or even Batholomé Las Casas a witness decribed all he saw between spanish and Tainos relations, the laters hated the formers.

Written by: Nehesy, 7 Dec 2010 1:48 PM
From: France, London / Paris
Enriquillo was a traitor because he betrayed those who fought with him again the oppressors, and consequently he was attacked by them.

Some black maroons also betrayed their fellows cimaronnes like Diego de Ocampo.

Guanacarix was an uncle tom he wanted Caonabo to be destroyed so he helped the spanish butchers.

Now little TOTO, I bet you that you won't call me names in front of me 1.90 m for 85 kg, young, black handsome and healthy, you cerveza drinker. When I'll be in the DR I'll send you a msg and we'll see if you have guts you the fake @ass taino...PUNK

I'd broke your spine little toto
Written by: Nehesy, 7 Dec 2010 1:59 PM
El Chivo

The uneducated goat I'll milk your goat wife stupi.d and you won't say nothing because you're also a walking TOTO...No Balls...

You use the N word let me school you cabron... NIGER was a Latin (used by the Roman) word to describe a tribe in africa who lived near the river of the same name. They were the Nigrataes, and praised for their beauty by the romans. Remember the popular saying " Black is beautiful" has not been invented by us the blacks but buy white folks. We already know that we're beautiful.

Niger was a title of beauty, force, nobility. This is why many Roman emperors had their name finished by NIGER. Like Pescennius NIGER and many others.NIGER means black in Latin. Why would a white man would call himself black ?

So the N word doesn't upset me, it refers to black, nobility, beauty. This is why all your women I met (I'm not talking about the cueros who will be one day more numerous than the virtuous women in your country...) are after my black @ass
Written by: Nehesy, 7 Dec 2010 2:04 PM
From: France, London / Paris
They say to me " papi me gusta tu color", some others are upset because I don't want anything from them and they say " Tu no me quieres porque yo soy blanca" when they're mulattoes or quadroons.

Let me tell you something guys I don't care about your country, your dominicanism, and your passport. The only thing that I find stupid is that at least 90 % of you have african ancestry but you're too racist to admit it. Every black dominican is of haitian descent when black haitians arrived in the island almost 200 yrs after your african ancestors. You also hate Haitians when many gringos don't find any difference between you : All Niggaz...

You also told many lies about haitians and whites extermination.

Written by: Nehesy, 7 Dec 2010 2:12 PM
From: France, London / Paris
The french whites were exterminated in Haiti by Dessalines SOLDIERS : mulattoes and whites.

No haitian civil killed any white during that period and some of them rescued the french

The extermination of these whites has been planned by the mulattoes who wanted the possessions of the whites (their fathers) and then take the political power from the blacks : this is what happened

The spaniards killed thousands of french civils during the ayitian independence war. The priest Vasquez ,Dominican soldiers , and Jean François an Ayitian naturalized as a Spaniard soldier (retired in spain with a pension) planned these killing. Dominican also hate white folks ???

The worst thing about the french extermination in Haiti ( The others white nations were spared and protected : US, British, Polish, German etc) is that Americans (US) and English knew about the plan but they didn't do anything to avoid it : GREED they wanted to trade with ayitians without the former masters.
Written by: Nehesy, 7 Dec 2010 2:20 PM
From: France, London / Paris
When Dessalines soldiers were thirsty of french blood, spanish/dominicans SOLD french refugees to the former in order to be executed. Dominicans hate white folks ?

Boisrond Tonnerre a mulatto read a letter to dessalines, during the meeting where they decided to destroy the french. This letter was from a british abolition movement who suggested to destroy them all.

All the mulattoes in this meeting (save geffrard) voted for the killing of all the french whites...And they killed and destroyed them. The hatred was higher between the french and mulattoes:

- Mulattoes were more educated
- Mulattoes were very rich
- Mulattoes wanted the same rights than the whites
- French hated mulattoes beacuse they were the maker of the ayitian revolution or slave revolution

All said can be found in Gaspard Théodore Mollien's books, " Haiti and St Domingue" Tome I & 2, he was one of the french guy who discussed the ayitian payment.

Stop de hate and educate yourself estupidos...
Written by: mrchivo, 7 Dec 2010 3:38 PM
Nehesy i see i got you're blood boiling. Well that's good, for a trait of a coward and a denier is anger. You talk so much about slavery and the whiteman. Why don't you talk about Toussaint, Dessalines, Christophe enslaving there own people, yeah blacks enslaving other blacks, i guess is O.K. when blacks enslave themselves and others right Nehesy right? You spineless coward! Toussaint forced the Haitians back to the plantations in 1801 when he took control of the whole island, under his army. The same with Dessalines he put Haitians back into the plantations to work as slaves, and used the Haitian equivalent of the French whip the cocomacac, under military control. Likewise Henri Christophe enslaved his own people under the same oppressive system. And what about Jean Pierre Boyer he enslaved Dominican campesinos, under the harsh Rural Code. While robbing Dominicans of there lands, properties, CONT.
Written by: mrchivo, 7 Dec 2010 3:45 PM
CONT... And taxing them for everything.... To pay a debt Dominicans did not conceive, but Haitians did conceive from France. So shut the hell up, and stop making s**t up. You want to re-write history because you know you're wrong. http://fbc.binghamton.edu/dupuy.pdf
Written by: ElFactor, 7 Dec 2010 4:18 PM
Here's a link mrchivo, regarding Dessalines and forced labor, slavery, serfdom you name it, the same thing different masters. http://books.google.com/books?id=....and%20the%20cocomacac&f=false
Written by: AytiZekle, 7 Dec 2010 11:27 PM
" Elfactor:
Post IP/Country: 64.131.136.23* / US
WeHaitiano:
Post IP/Country: 64.131.136.23* / US
mrchivo:
Post IP/Country: 64.131.136.23* / US "

jajajjajajajaja Elfactor=WeHaitiano=mrchivo=64.131.136.23* / US= Rude,Haterz, troll= same DUDE
Written by: Nehesy, 8 Dec 2010 6:51 AM
From: France, London / Paris
My blood boiling for what ?

Another clue for you racists, AFricans and Tainos joined together against spanish.

"Historia de la esclavitud negra en Puerto Rico" by Luis M. Díaz Soler, available on google.

A coward is a man who has 3 identities , PUNK
Written by: Nehesy, 8 Dec 2010 7:59 AM
From: France, London / Paris
El factor I always called you dummy because you're stupi.d, now Aytizekle busted you, you're look even more stupid.

Specially when you look at all your discussions with yourself in many topics to approve all your racist comments, and history lies.

You should consult a psy, and pray GOD my brother, you need help ...LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Written by: AytiZekle, 8 Dec 2010 10:00 AM
From: Haiti, Haiti reveille toi, Ayti pap mouri
he is a Schizophrenic , Belly was the one who debunked him , JJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ he still have no shame .
Written by: Nehesy, 8 Dec 2010 12:19 PM
From: France, London / Paris
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL he is crazy. Internet has Fckd up many people mind. They should know it's only virtual.

All the cowards express themselves on the net. El chivo uses the N word and calls himself white, We haitiano the fake ayitian who said amen to all the racist crap said by El dummy factor the uncle tom. All of them the same person ? Damn !!!! jajajajaja

At least Elchivo (white) + Wehaitiano (black) ) = Elfactor ( the "mulatto") LOL

El Factor/El chivo said in this forum than he is white ??? LOL

A correction , I said "The french whites were exterminated in Haiti by Dessalines SOLDIERS : mulattoes and whites" , replace whites by black.

Damn I'm finished with this crazy racist fools (El factor and his 2 friends lol, and Pepe32), El factor you need help bro, jajajajaja
Written by: Wehaitiano, 8 Dec 2010 12:50 PM
From: Zambia, I LIKE MY HAITIAN SHAKEN NOT STIRRED!
Teach MrChivo teach ElFactor, teach and show these Haitians they're cruel history. They don't want the truth, because they cant handle the truth.
Written by: Pepe32, 8 Dec 2010 10:15 PM
Good riddance Nehesy,we don't need your afronazi garbage anyhow....please focus on Haiti since they need your "illuminated" assistance dearly!