Lagos, Nigeria.– Miss Dominican Republic, Susan Castano, beat thirty one other beauty queens to the Exquisite Face Of The Universe 2013 crown after a thorough selection process based on beauty, body, confidence and mannerism.

Castano also won the titles of Best Poise and Attitude. Miss Tewoldeberhan Makda from Sweden was the first runner-up and Miss Paula Souza of Brazil was the second runner-up, while Miss Natacha Jaraba from Colombia and Nigeria’s Tomi Salami also made it into the top five.

Other winners were Miss Brazil (best Evening Wear), Miss Colombia (Swimwear), Miss Hungary (Talent), Miss Ghana (Best Walk), Miss Italy (Miss Congeniality), Miss Nigeria (Most Eloquent and Best National Costume) and Miss Netherlands (Photogenic).

The event, which took place at Eko Hotel & Suites in Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria, was hosted by Kenyan radio personality, Angela Angwenyi, and featured exciting performances from top entertainment icons, Tiwa Savage and 2Face.

COMMENTS
Written by: guillermone, 21 Dec 2013 10:19 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy that she won and given the DR another title crown.
And although very pretty no doubt, there are
many girls just like her all over the DR, which makes Susan Castano
in my humble estimation, just another average Dominican beauty.
However outside of the DR she appears to be most definitely, "The Exquisite Face Of The Universe."
Written by: generoso, 21 Dec 2013 12:35 PM
From: Dominican Republic, +Sorry, No Habla Stupid+
guille
Written by: Danilo, 21 Dec 2013 1:33 PM
From: Dominican Republic, SDQ --- VIGILADOR.COM (Beta) - Vigilando nuestra Quisqueya
She's cute:
goo.gl/gcvjMH
Written by: guillermone, 21 Dec 2013 5:28 PM
"The one that Danny00 likes is the one from Nigeria, named Tomi Salami, o tomate tu salami, lol."

Ta'bueno eso.........Jaah..............Jajajaaa.
did not even catch that................
Written by: guillermone, 21 Dec 2013 5:29 PM
Written by: Danilo, 21 Dec 2013 1:33 PM
From: Dominican Republic, SDQ ------ HAITI EXPLOITS THE WORLD WITH ITS LIES
She's cute:
goo.gl/gcvjMH

Yes she is, very cute.........Very NICE............ !!!!
Written by: danny00, 21 Dec 2013 5:55 PM
From: United States, JPMORGAN INC. STOCK BROKER HO HO HO
Your never happy I think it's because of your age. ...it also might be your wheelchair... ..I'm not sure what it is about the not happy.. ....Your days of nailing a Beauty are long gone....have u ever seen the Movie Gone with the Wind?......stop eating the Beans maybe it's the Smell.....
Written by: danny00, 21 Dec 2013 5:57 PM
From: United States, JPMORGAN INC. STOCK BROKER HO HO HO
The last time u saw Cute was in 1912 the year before u got your Glasses.
Written by: danny00, 21 Dec 2013 6:15 PM
From: United States, JPMORGAN INC. STOCK BROKER HO HO HO
It's your Salami guy..,we all know u Loves the Caca SH----u ate it Mucho and loved every Bite u took out of your 5lb Salami. ( that's a lot of Salami)........let me be serious for a minute guy Why didn't u look on the back of the packaged Salami?.... Ingredients where listed beef and pork, Salt,water, spices, garlic power, and for Nutrition Facts they added 3lbs of pure Caca for every 5lb Salami.......that's tough to Swallow guy!.....I mean how could u eat this S---- for over 20years and didn't u Smell any thing Funny?....or u thought that the Smell was coming from your dirty underwear?.....again I don't know!
Written by: guillermone, 21 Dec 2013 9:09 PM

danny00 graj00 LOCA

For once in your life can you try to think or have something intelligent to say.

And no you are not funny, just make sure you don't quit your day job.
Written by: BASTA, 21 Dec 2013 10:35 PM
From: Dominican Republic, =Ghetto/Legalize Drugs/Free abortions for all Never Confuse Education with Intelligence
Brazil is a 10 DR is a 8
Written by: guillermone, 21 Dec 2013 10:42 PM
Brazil is a 10 DR is a 8

I know but guess who won with an 8
Written by: Trinitario809, 22 Dec 2013 10:59 AM
From: Dominican Republic, is not the solution to Haiti's problems !
Guille, if "Basta" was qualified and competent he would have been a judge.

But...since he's not.....
Written by: jasfalon, 23 Dec 2013 11:15 AM

Sosua is having an Exquisite Vagina of the Universe contest this year.

Written by: guillermone, 23 Dec 2013 11:48 PM
"Sosua is having an Exquisite Vagina of the Universe contest this year."

No...........you must be confusing it with Angina.......si?
Written by: christylonge, 18 Jan 2014 11:32 PM
i am Mrs cherry Johnson from CANADA,i want to testify of the good word of DR FRANK in my life,i lost my husband to a prostitute who vow to take him away from me by all means.
i was confused never to know what to do until this faithful day a friend of mine called me that there is a man who can solve my problem immediately,i contacted him and he told me that my husband will come begging on his knees believe it or not on that same day he promise me my husband came to the house after 6months begging me to accept him back,so whatever your situation may look like just email the below address:
BLACKSPIRITSTEMPE@GMAIL.COM